• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. What's Your Artorium Total?

User Info: Goten55

Goten55
1 week ago#381
https://i.imgur.com/I5caswu.png
Done.
Chaldea's Most Wanted - Summer BB: https://i.imgur.com/iIL5mBU.jpg and Bradamante https://i.imgur.com/7VHD6gx.jpg

User Info: DarkKirby2500

DarkKirby2500
1 week ago#382
I'm done. Good to be finished with this event.

I tried to do the last daily with an all Saber team and barely lost, then I adjusted my Team to fit Merlin in and the battle became trivial.

Thank you Merlin.
The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. Those who seek justice are at the greatest risk of losing sight of it.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Velvet_Blues

Velvet_Blues
1 week ago#383
I'm at 1,998,680! I'm actually surprised I'll be hitting the 2 Mil finale so easily since I was pretty much done after 1.5 Mil, lol XD

But, wowzers, those Dailies really boost your Altrium count considerably! Although, I wasn't ready for the last challenge o3o. Sure, they've been getting harder and harder but the today's battle was ssssssoooooooooooo close but I had to "shame Quartz" it in the end :( I probably should've just redone the whole thing altogether but whittling her HP to a 90K and having a "stun" the next turn with Brave Eli at 90% NP made me salty >_>.

Also, having the "Super Dimension" node finally open is pretty dope! Yes, I'm super-late in grinding that map (I was doing Galaxy for pretty much the entire thing, spent a whole day farming mats in Plant, and barely touched the Main Story until today :P). Not as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe easier than Galaxy even(?), unless I just had a really good "first run" experience :3.

Man, I am glad the grind is more or less over for me! I just hope whatever Event we get next isn't so mind-numbing as this one; I mean, I liked the story but the ladder climb just felt more grueling compared to the other grindy Events we've done (in my limited scope of player knowledge, anyway) o3o.
"...but forgetting her is not a gauge of my strength. A man's true strength is determined by his capacity to love." -Richard Hartford, Daimos

User Info: Core-Lokt

Core-Lokt
1 week ago#384
Velvet_Blues posted...
I'm at 1,998,680! I'm actually surprised I'll be hitting the 2 Mil finale so easily since I was pretty much done after 1.5 Mil, lol XD

But, wowzers, those Dailies really boost your Altrium count considerably! Although, I wasn't ready for the last challenge o3o. Sure, they've been getting harder and harder but the today's battle was ssssssoooooooooooo close but I had to "shame Quartz" it in the end :( I probably should've just redone the whole thing altogether but whittling her HP to a 90K and having a "stun" the next turn with Brave Eli at 90% NP made me salty >_>.

Also, having the "Super Dimension" node finally open is pretty dope! Yes, I'm super-late in grinding that map (I was doing Galaxy for pretty much the entire thing, spent a whole day farming mats in Plant, and barely touched the Main Story until today :P). Not as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe easier than Galaxy even(?), unless I just had a really good "first run" experience :3.

Man, I am glad the grind is more or less over for me! I just hope whatever Event we get next isn't so mind-numbing as this one; I mean, I liked the story but the ladder climb just felt more grueling compared to the other grindy Events we've done (in my limited scope of player knowledge, anyway) o3o.
Don't feel a bit bad about using a quartz revive. You haven't been playing long, and that's a bargain price for a Lore you'd get just for logging in. Congratulations!

psst..Sanzang's event is annoying af, but the CEs are pretty good.
FGO NA 011,674,684
Official Martha of the Fate/Grand Order Boards https://i.imgtc.ws/2a53f02.jpg

User Info: TommyI916

TommyI916
1 week ago#385
A shade under 1.9M after the daily. Easy.
FGO JP - Alpha Q Up: 423,392,108 | BigStack: 493,331,256
FGO NA - BSP 556,858,435 | Discord: BigStackPoker#5708

User Info: Reno_Ragestar

Reno_Ragestar
1 week ago#386
Brought Nero Bride, Reg Nero, Support Lily, Alter Seibah, Suzuka and a level 1 Lily.

Managed to clear in the first go without revives and got to 2 mil.

User Info: rantck77

rantck77
1 week ago#387
2.3 mil
got my lore, back to farming planet gears
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway

User Info: Zaigou

Zaigou
1 week ago#388
Finished.

I was literally 10,000 points away from completion so I said "Hm, f*** it. Waver/Merlin/Musashi the thing". Battle start. 4 turns later, battle end.
PSN: Luminos564. ~And now for: Card games....ON MOTORCYCLES.~

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
1 week ago#389
Finished the 2M ladder. I hadn't been doing free quests for a few days, but I seem to have over farmed a bit. Also in a little over 2 hours of playing, I got 1.2M out of the 2M for the Apoc ladder. Granted that isn't a fair comparison because the raids make it sooooo much easier to cap points compared to any other ladder.
The final daily put me right over two million, just as planned. Done.
Borderlands 3 is finally here!
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. What's Your Artorium Total?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A