• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. What's Your Artorium Total?

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
2 weeks ago#31
nghiango1989 posted...
Just a humble 50k. I want to save my energy so I can bully Heroine Z many times as thanks for the last time when she caused me so much stress.

Same. Going natural AP until then. I have enough bronze/silver mats for the Fous so I'm just going to chill until the good point quest.

That said, I'm still thinking about how I can 1 turn MHX. I think I will have to rely on friend MHX with PB which is a bit annoying. It isn't like I can't buff stack and do that much damage, but I don't want to tank my point bonus by running a bunch of supports.

User Info: Velvet_Blues

Velvet_Blues
2 weeks ago#32
Day 2 of (not)Seiba's Saber Training Routine Total Altrium: 135.9K

I pretty much said, "screw team composition" and just ran everything up to the Galaxy node with all the Gold Sabers I could possibly fit, lol! I was lucky that I Ranked-Up before the Event started so I had like 300+ AP to burn at the start of the Event XD. I'll probably use some of my Apples early to speed up the grind since I'm trying to quickly earn enough points to NP max Lily before switching gears and focusing on the Store items for mats/Embers/Fous.

Oh, and I did get a "Purely Bloom" CE drop from the Galaxy on my 3rd/4th run so that's a good start; though I probably shouldn't MLB it and just have all my Sabers use a copy once I buy more from the Store.
"...but forgetting her is not a gauge of my strength. A man's true strength is determined by his capacity to love." -Richard Hartford, Daimos
GrandConjuraton posted...
Around 333k.

I can usually do the Galaxy one in 8-10 turns, so it's not too awful.
502k now.

After 1 million i'm gonna tone it down a bit, x.x . I mostly just want the Artoria Lily copies, and then i'll be set.
The doom of your broken shore washes over
https://i.imgur.com/WXUtvXj.png

Goraishi
2 weeks ago#34
GrandConjuraton posted...
502k now.

After 1 million i'm gonna tone it down a bit, x.x . I mostly just want the Artoria Lily copies, and then i'll be set.

Considering that the good farming quest isn't even here yet and the enormous amount you get from the final dalies, you may want to tone it down well before 1M.
Goraishi posted...

Considering that the good farming quest isn't even here yet and the enormous amount you get from the final dalies, you may want to tone it down well before 1M.
I'm pretty satisfied with the Galaxy quest, honestly, x.x . Clearing it in 7 to 10 turns makes it pretty bearable, and I can stack my party exclusively with Sabers (minus Merlin to help get NPs out faster) to get the score up, too.

That being said, i'm mostly just playing this in-between waiting for matches in Gundam Battle Operation 2. It takes a while for me to find matches, unfortunately.
The doom of your broken shore washes over
https://i.imgur.com/WXUtvXj.png

User Info: Core-Lokt

Core-Lokt
2 weeks ago#36
227,000+
FGO NA 011,674,684
Official Martha of the Fate/Grand Order Boards https://i.imgtc.ws/2a53f02.jpg

User Info: AoNoise

AoNoise
2 weeks ago#37
470k+

Farming mats with no event CE cuz I rolled MHX in 4 tickets.

Also going ham on the one node with a demon cuz I need 50+ hearts but the drop rate seems pretty abysmal.

Is it any better than Shinjuku or is it actually worse?
FC: 0104 3985 2263 // IGN: Trigger (Y/AS/S)
http://goo.gl/xhLP37 - BR/Shinies/Events

User Info: DarkKirby2500

DarkKirby2500
2 weeks ago#38
As I understand it, the best Artorium quest opens up after the story is finished right?

So I'm going slowly farm the Event Shop until that quest open up, so I have like 100,000 right now.
The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. Those who seek justice are at the greatest risk of losing sight of it.

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
2 weeks ago#39
AoNoise posted...
470k+

Farming mats with no event CE cuz I rolled MHX in 4 tickets.

Also going ham on the one node with a demon cuz I need 50+ hearts but the drop rate seems pretty abysmal.

Is it any better than Shinjuku or is it actually worse?
Drop rate chance is slightly better, 1 in 6 instead of 1 in 8, but of course costs 2x AP.
Last Game Beaten: Great Ace Attorney Files Currently Playing: TBD
Most Looking Forward To: Persona 5: Royal

Goraishi
2 weeks ago#40
~100k now. Slowly getting ~12k a run off natural AP.

DarkKirby2500 posted...
As I understand it, the best Artorium quest opens up after the story is finished right?

Yes. There is one with MHX as the boss that drops double what the Scath quest drops.

Just so you know because you mentioned the shop, the point quest drops absolutely no currency.
(edited 2 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. What's Your Artorium Total?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A