• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. What's Your Artorium Total?

User Info: Reno_Ragestar

Reno_Ragestar
2 weeks ago#21
Just got my first party boost ce. Kinda hoping it goes faster soon.

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
2 weeks ago#22
I'm up to 150k, albeit after eating 4 Golden Apples. Got a Purely Bloom random drop, so I've MLBd it and got Raikou rocking double damage and wrecking s***.
Last Game Beaten: Great Ace Attorney Files Currently Playing: TBD
Most Looking Forward To: Persona 5: Royal

User Info: Hitazo888

Hitazo888
2 weeks ago#23
0, ill start later

User Info: ryochou

ryochou
2 weeks ago#24
The daily quest has horrible income.
2 Golden apples used.
Guess I'll wait on natural AP for now

Using a full Saber team and priority support Saber Lily with MLB star of Altria.
FEH ID: 0613833374
FGO ID: 242,982,462 lv100 Emiya, lv100 Bedivere
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: DreikoSaMa

DreikoSaMa
2 weeks ago#25
301k, having my own X helps churn up the drop rate haha. As for Scathach, Musashi is good at taking her down. Usually takes 6-7 turns, 5 if I get good cards. It helps that I'm using the new mystic code with the aoe buster buff which makes the third battle easy to blow up with a combination of Lilly and Musashi NPs. (support is always a vacuum tube CE holder, usually a saberface lol)
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/609/simplebeauty.jpg
<3
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: DarkPhoenix222

DarkPhoenix222
2 weeks ago#26
I'm at 167k. Just got all the CEs from the shop and Galaxy gave me 2 CEs. Now I'll chill and do it at my own pace.
FGO IGN Makoto
148-275-116

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
2 weeks ago#27
Ahh totally forgot to make a topic like this yesterday haha

I’m at 32,000 rn, honestly this event is gonna be a drag, even with the CE boosts the enemy HP is ridiculous
"You might as well give up"
Some advice from the best girl Hilda

User Info: DutchAngel9

DutchAngel9
2 weeks ago#28
About 40k, really not enjoying the levels we're supposed to grind. Ruler is annoying with sabers, as is Tesla (but the levels before him are worse, with 1 or 2 crits every freaking turn ffs), not to mention the 1 million HP Scathach...

User Info: darksamus1992

darksamus1992
2 weeks ago#29
192k, focusing on shop first. I'll go hard on Artorium once the good node opens up.
Currently Playing: Fate Stay Night, Fate Grand Order, Arknights.

User Info: GalaxyCrisis

GalaxyCrisis
2 weeks ago#30
180,800 points. Currently farming for Transistors in the Planet node while building up Bond for Heroine X, Saber Lily, and Classic Nero; I have a pattern down pat.
Failure is always an option.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. What's Your Artorium Total?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A