• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Revival: "SABER WARS - The Caliburn Awakens" Summon

User Info: Chaos_Missile

Chaos_Missile
3 days ago#81
Made a mistake and accidentally redeemed my 10-tix from the Present Box.
Decided to use from between the X banner and the class banner; mostly the X banner.

Most of it were junk, except my 8th Mikon CE and NP2 dEon(which is not the worst, since NP2 is recommended for her especially.)
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008

User Info: Velvet_Blues

Velvet_Blues
3 days ago#82
@rantck77 I'd gladly trade you my copy for even just one Shisou's booty, I mean, CE card! :3 Funny thing, I've been pulling this lovely card (not sure who that is but she sure is pretty) from random Banners and just finished it with this one. That does suck getting "blocked" like that with just one card short of an MLB. Hope you get that one last piece soon and good luck going for Maid (if you didn't get her already from Summer 2) to add to your Salter collection ^_^

Oh thanks for the heads up, senpai! Kinda wished there was an easier way of figuring out which seemingly regular CE will be important for an up-coming Event (well, Re-Runs in my case :P) besides doing a bit of extra reading, lol. Sort of a force of habit to fuse CEs together to get their full benefit/lvls, plus it saves space :3 Well, I'm still working on "Before Awakening" (at rank 3?) and the "3x Invincibility" CE so I probably won't be as hasty to MLB them the next time I manage to pull one :D
"...but forgetting her is not a gauge of my strength. A man's true strength is determined by his capacity to love." -Richard Hartford, Daimos

User Info: rantck77

rantck77
2 days ago#83
@Velvet_Blues
Velvet_Blues posted...
@rantck77 I'd gladly trade you my copy for even just one Shisou's booty, I mean, CE card! :3 Funny thing, I've been pulling this lovely card (not sure who that is but she sure is pretty) from random Banners and just finished

she’s from fate zero
https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Sola-Ui_Nuada-Re_Sophia-Ri

and AFAIK, FAZ is the last event to use non-limited CEs as bonus
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Eiyu

Eiyu
2 days ago#84
950 day log in bonus gave me sitting saber. NP2 now. Second best gold servant I got from this banner since he's story locked.
3DS Friend Code: 3110-6583-2212, Switch Friend Code: SW-4750-8338-8600, PSN: FiveLinxer
"You can't have a rainbow without Reyn, baby!"

User Info: Velvet_Blues

Velvet_Blues
2 days ago#85
@rantck77 Well, that's a mouthful! Ah, that's why. Still waiting for a proper release of F/SN (Realta Nua works fine) before jumping into /Zero...Any day now, TYPE-MOON ;_; Well, I still have to marathon /Apoc and the KnK movies so that's fine :3 Though, I might just settle with watching my DVDs of the DEEN versions of the "Fate" and "UBW" routes, re-watch "UBW" again from Ufotable on Netflix, and wait for the "Heaven's Feel" movies to be done XD

But that's good to know! The only other time where stockpiling these seemingly random Event CEs paid off was Da Vinci's Re-Run. I guess we're slowly approaching the end of all the notable Re-Runs and onto the new stuff pretty soon (going by the buzz for the Global Chaldea Show happening tonight).
"...but forgetting her is not a gauge of my strength. A man's true strength is determined by his capacity to love." -Richard Hartford, Daimos

rantck77
2 days ago#86
sooo last day... and I did a last minute yolo got a straight gold card and ....I got lucky and I am happy
1st non alter (gacha) arthur and 1st 5*assassin
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/3/3/AATkUIAAASUZ.jpg
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: nghiango1989

nghiango1989
2 days ago#87
rantck77 posted...
sooo last day... and I did a last minute yolo got a straight gold card and ....I got lucky and I am happy
1st non alter (gacha) arthur and 1st 5*assassin
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/3/3/AATkUIAAASUZ.jpg
@rantck77 Woo-hoo! Gacha God had answered!!!
"It's more than likely because Athena is quite the shy one... By the way Athena hasn't appeared in Chaldea, has she?" (Foreshadowing?)
FGO: WAIFU4LIFE

rantck77
2 days ago#88
I fear the gacha counter force :P
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Revival: "SABER WARS - The Caliburn Awakens" Summon
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A