• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Revival: "SABER WARS - The Caliburn Awakens" Summon

User Info: GalaxyCrisis

GalaxyCrisis
2 weeks ago#71
Just when I thought farming for Lenses wouldn't get any faster, I used my weekly Ticket and out pops another copy of the Bridal Training CE. Farming still feels slow, though, but I cannot afford to put three of them without compromising my party's attack strength for Tesla. Not that it matters, since this is only my second Bridal Training CE.
Failure is always an option.

User Info: Velvet_Blues

Velvet_Blues
2 weeks ago#72
...I should've quit will I was ahead >_< I was gonna write this one off as "nope, I didn't do that" but I suppose that isn't very "sporting" plus what better way to express some salt than on the Internet :3

I bought another medium pack (...which does put at me at my usual price range, ah ha ha ha o3o) and all I got was:
-NP10+ Bedi-kun (if only extra Servants bumped the NP that high, lol)
-MLB'ed both "Bridal Training" (4 to spare) and "Trueshot" (2 to spare)
-4th Innocent Maiden and 2 other not-so-impressive CEs that I have MLB already

>_______________>

You couldn't even give me one copy of the Scathach CE among those Gold CEs, Gatcha? :( Or a surprise 5-Star Assassin to break up all the Silver Sabers I've been pulling? :( *Sigh* Whelp, now I'm at the mercy of scrounging up stray Quartzes and next week's Daily Mission for a YOLO pull before the Banner's over =_=
"...but forgetting her is not a gauge of my strength. A man's true strength is determined by his capacity to love." -Richard Hartford, Daimos

User Info: acousticshock

acousticshock
2 weeks ago#73
Got her second copy a moment ago with prism shop tickets, and event and weekly mission SQ.

User Info: Demonrugal

Demonrugal
2 weeks ago#74
Good news: Did 3 YOLO pulls and... one of them was MHX.
Bad news : Having only 15 fangs in stock. Arghhhh!

Single Skadi is 50% battery.
Double Skadi is something else entirely!

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
2 weeks ago#75
Did a 10-pull because I'm weak. Was hoping for more copies of Bedivere, but it was Fergus who wanted his last 2 NP levels. Did get 2 more copies of Trueshot, and a surprise visit from Salter, at least.
Last Game Beaten: Great Ace Attorney Files Currently Playing: TBD
Most Looking Forward To: Persona 5: Royal

User Info: Reno_Ragestar

Reno_Ragestar
1 week ago#76
Girlfriend finally got MHX off of a random 10 roll for her Seibah collection. She is quite happy.

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
1 week ago#77
Fiyun posted...
Fiyun posted...
Went with a shot.

=_=

2x Fergus
1x Bedi
Trueshot
Bronze- Link
Shinji doll
Inverted Moon
Ath
Imaginary Around
Bride Training

Better haul after assaulting Solomon's peons for tickets.

More Beds.
Necromancy
Another Trueshot
Rama
The good civilization Altera.

Final pull, and more Bedi and Ceasars.

Did also end up pulling my first Nero.
Oh, and that Mordred too.
"What are you saying my king!? Which is more important, safety or awesomeness?" Astolfo, Fate/Extella Link. Backloggery.com/Trashknight

User Info: rantck77

rantck77
1 week ago#78
login tix with GOLD SPARKS and out pops
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/1/7/AATkUIAAARup.jpg
after +2 yrs she’s NP2 and l still progress down the Alter side with no regular arthurs
aside for my 2 Lilys :P
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Velvet_Blues

Velvet_Blues
1 week ago#79
I caved but just a teensy bit...I'm pretty much saving everything at this point but with the Event winding down I said "YOLO" and threw my log-in Ticket and 6 Quartz (I finished the Weekly Mission) XD My last-ditch desperate attempt for MHX/LoS CE got me:

>NP2 Nero (saw a Silver Saber but it decides to surprise me with a Gold card! I would've preferred a new 4-Star, say Salter or Suzuka Gongen but I'm not gonna lie and say I'm entirely disappointed ;P Nero's one of my favorites and her getting an NP boost is pretty sweet, even if she got benched for stronger swords on my team lol)
>3-Star CE
>MLB'ed Innocent Maiden

Disappointed MHX eludes me once again but I can't complain about the new Sabers I got from this Banner :D
"...but forgetting her is not a gauge of my strength. A man's true strength is determined by his capacity to love." -Richard Hartford, Daimos

User Info: rantck77

rantck77
1 week ago#80
@Velvet_Blues

Velvet_Blues posted...
>MLB'ed Innocent Maiden

yeah regarding that, wish I could trade you a couple of LoS for that
gacha messed with me while I was chasing maid back in summer 2 and gave me my 1st - 4th copies and never saw another copy since (dammit)

anyway, I just wanted to point out that even though it's a good CE to MLB and have, it also would've had a bonus for fate accel zero rerun sooo.... oh well, on the plus side you still have plenty of time (september) to get and hoard some of the other CEs like geas scroll
https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wiki/Fate/Accel_Zero_Order_-LAP_2-#Summoning%20Campaign
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Revival: "SABER WARS - The Caliburn Awakens" Summon
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A