• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Revival: "SABER WARS - The Caliburn Awakens" Summon

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
2 weeks ago#51
ScrappyDingo posted...
MHX worth it for Skadi era?

I dropped a cool $500 the last time she was available and got zilch. Not sure if I really should try again, especially with MHX Foreigner coming eventually.

She's good, but wholly unnecessary if you just throw a good quick ST unit at it like Rider Kintoki with MLB Black Grail equipped.

(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Core-Lokt

Core-Lokt
2 weeks ago#52
90 SQ got me one drop CE of each material, one Suzuka, and one Rama-both already NP5. So the RP will go for shop SR Fou.

I've done worse, but it's been a good while for an SSR, with a lot of SQ since. Hopefully, my luck returns at summer.
FGO NA 011,674,684
Official Martha of the Fate/Grand Order Boards https://i.imgtc.ws/2a53f02.jpg

User Info: smogger1

smogger1
2 weeks ago#53
I used 7 tickets and got 3 Bedivere and 4 non-event CEs...
The user formerly known as Smogger

User Info: Shahrivar

Shahrivar
2 weeks ago#54
Spent 60 SQ and 10 or 11 tickets (wanted to get Bedivere to NP5 and a second MHX). I got the CE twice, Bedivere, d'Eon (NP5 now and I really like her, so that's great) and the MHX for NP2. Good banner for me.

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
2 weeks ago#55
3 multis and got two MHX and an off banner Yagyu. Best luck in months.
Cancer free 52 months and counting!
The Seahawks intentionally injured Carson Wentz in the 2019-20 NFC Wild Card game

User Info: Shahrivar

Shahrivar
2 weeks ago#56
ScrappyDingo posted...

I dropped a cool $500 the last time she was available and got zilch. Not sure if I really should try again, especially with MHX Foreigner coming eventually.
Isn't she the best anti saber unit or something? She's pretty good after saber wars 2.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Gwyren

Gwyren
2 weeks ago#57
Bleh. I was weak and spent 30 tickets.

It worked out well. Sigfried came to Chaldea, Nero powered up to NP2, Bedivere to NP4, and the assassin with the most strengthenings of any servant (in JP) decided to stalk sabers with me.

And I am out of fangs to ascend anyone...

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
2 weeks ago#58
Went with a shot.

=_=

2x Fergus
1x Bedi
Trueshot
Bronze- Link
Shinji doll
Inverted Moon
Ath
Imaginary Around
Bride Training
"And my cat may have sucked, but he was the finest sucky cat on this god-forsaken rock!" - Borderlands http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight

User Info: Eiyu

Eiyu
2 weeks ago#59
I was thinking about CEs the whole time, and first 5* is her. And that also makes another NP5 SSR. Took 90 SQ. But I had to actually roll more for CEs.
3DS Friend Code: 3110-6583-2212, Switch Friend Code: SW-4750-8338-8600, PSN: FiveLinxer
"You can't have a rainbow without Reyn, baby!"

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
2 weeks ago#60
ScrappyDingo posted...

As much as I like foreigner MHX, she isn't nearly as good. She is very mediocre.

MHX is very good in the Skadi era. She is basically the top ST saber killer. She has one of the highest damage NPs for quick loopers. Now if you're aiming for Kama or already have Jack (especially at higher NP levels) or MHXA, is she good enough to roll for on top of them? Probably not.

Shahrivar posted...
Isn't she the best anti saber unit or something? She's pretty good after saber wars 2.

She is pretty good after Skadi. The community just loves to s*** on characters out of ignorance for a long ass time after they've become good.
(edited 2 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Revival: "SABER WARS - The Caliburn Awakens" Summon
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A