• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Revival: "SABER WARS - The Caliburn Awakens" Summon

User Info: PostCrisisJ2

PostCrisisJ2
2 weeks ago#31
I kinda want X but I already have Jack and I need to save up for Summer BB...
love live

User Info: Velvet_Blues

Velvet_Blues
2 weeks ago#32
I'm a fan of MHX ever since she debuted in one of those "web-isodes"/browser games thingies (I honestly don't remember what that was about, lol) many years ago. Yes, you could use the Mr. Smither's "but she's got a new hat!" joke to describe her but, dammit, that new hat is quite dope ;P I did end up skipping her rate-up during Thanksgiving (I think that was it?) so I'll being taking a stab at her with this Event; though, I only got 8 Tickets, 40 Quartz/45 Fragments to work with so it won't be pretty o3o I just wished her Banners came around when I wasn't saving for someone else :\

I'm debating if I want wait for the rate-up day with OG Seiba; just to complete the F/SN Servants ^_^ But, if anything, consolation prize would be nabbing some of the Event CEs, particularly the one with Scathach on it ;3

Good luck to everyone interested in the Banner :D May the Force, er, I mean Quartz be with you!

"...but forgetting her is not a gauge of my strength. A man's true strength is determined by his capacity to love." -Richard Hartford, Daimos

User Info: RandomGaming

RandomGaming
2 weeks ago#33
Thank you for this banner. It doesn't tempt me at all. But Ivan the Terrible's banner will definitely test my loyalty to Achilles damn it.
Still pretty new, but I've been here long enough to be not raw. Nice to meet you!

User Info: Chaosloader

Chaosloader
2 weeks ago#34
PostCrisisJ2 posted...
I kinda want X but I already have Jack and I need to save up for Summer BB...

FGO ID: 298,961,258 https://imgur.com/dEuP66N Yeah, I like Gilgamesh.
PM me if you wanna be friends since my list is usually full!

User Info: rantck77

rantck77
2 weeks ago#35
well this blows after 30SQs
2 fergus
gille
bedi for NP4
2 soul eaters
2 bride training
wall of masks
seal enforcer

back to saving for skadi
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway

User Info: Samuraidoc

Samuraidoc
2 weeks ago#36
210 quartz for one of the 5* CEs, MHX, and enough bride training to MLB 1 copy
FGO: Yue

User Info: DarkPhoenix222

DarkPhoenix222
2 weeks ago#37
Already got Mordred NP3, Altria NP3, and Altera NP2 all from spooky spooks. I got the best X, MHXA so I'm good.
FGO IGN Makoto
148-275-116

User Info: Yukure

Yukure
2 weeks ago#38
51 tickets and 390 SQ got me:

Suzuka x 1 (Now NP4)
Lancelot x 1 (Now NP4)
Yagyu x 1 (New)

And this:

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/4/7/AAaP5qAAAPyH.jpg

First multi in NA with more than one SSR. I'm so happy! <3
3DS: 4699-5996-9265 | FEH: 4705174212 | FGO: 784,557,531
RIP Playable Isaac and Bomberman

User Info: M1Astray

M1Astray
2 weeks ago#39
Against my better judgement I decided to do a YOLO multi. First ever non-focus SSR! Altera has arrived to make sure my Chaldea is good civ!

So, I decided to throw 8 of my 18 tickets because if playing gahca's has taught me anything it's to put down when you're luck is good.

Got Best Girl X!

So tossed in the other ten tickets and got two Siegfrieds.

So to summarise one multi and 18 tickets got me Altera, MHX, and two Siegfrieds.

Boy today has been amazing in my gacha's. First Daddy Cooler and now this!
Currently playing: Xenoblade 2, Fate GO, DBZ Dokkan Battle

User Info: Lvl9999Prinny

Lvl9999Prinny
2 weeks ago#40
12 tix got me Gawain and zero ECEs.

I'm now at ~200 pulls since my first 5* (a spook) without getting another one. Weeeee
Whatever you do... don't pick me up, dood.
(edited 2 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Revival: "SABER WARS - The Caliburn Awakens" Summon
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A