• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Revival: "SABER WARS - The Caliburn Awakens" Summon
(message deleted)

User Info: maguskiller

maguskiller
2 weeks ago#22
I have
Np1 mhx
Np4 artoria
Np5 altera
Np1 mordred
All the event CEs

I'll probably skip.
FGO NA: 844,600,029
Dishware posted...
Why roll for ST quick units if Rider Kintoki exists?

Because some of us were not there for the event and its rerun? Because some people might like other characters better? I mean, I'm not particularly interested in MHX, if its the one you're thinking of (and as mentioned, I'll probably skip this banner altogether), but just because better options exist isn't exactly a good reason to not roll for servants.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Balthanon

Balthanon
2 weeks ago#24
I'll put a few tickets towards MHX, since I do find her amusing and am still missing an SSR Assassin. Probably not a full 10 roll though.
Fate/Grand Order: Ritsuba - 241,049,270

User Info: VETO9999

VETO9999
2 weeks ago#25
I just want OG Artoria and the CEs. Never did the event and I want the shop mats. Only Heroine I care for is Double X
My best girls: Nitocris(FGO),Wang Yi(DW),Kai(SW),Luka Megurine,KOS-MOS,Homura(SK),Momiji(NG),Beatrix(FFIX),Tsubasa Hanekawa

User Info: Reno_Ragestar

Reno_Ragestar
2 weeks ago#26
I won't be rolling myself but my girlfriend is hoping to get MHX for her seibah collection finally.

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
2 weeks ago#27
NoNameAvailable posted...
Because some of us were not there for the event and its rerun? Because some people might like other characters better? I mean, I'm not particularly interested in MHX, if its the one you're thinking of (and as mentioned, I'll probably skip this banner altogether), but just because better options exist isn't exactly a good reason to not roll for servants.

Why do you take things so literally.
That sentence should've conveyed to you, that I am of a game-play-orientated mind and as such, I don't care about ST quick units from that POV due to Kintoki.

Dishware posted...

Why do you take things so literally.
That sentence should've conveyed to you, that I am of a game-play-orientated mind and as such, I don't care about ST quick units from that POV due to Kintoki.

Well, if you ask questions, don't be surprised to receive answers, even if you didn't wish for one! Plus, flaunting that Kintoki was just asking for trouble!
Eventually hope to have Seiba or Mordred, but not enough to pull for them really.

As for mhx, I like mhxa's design better and plan on going for Kama for my assassin.
Caution: If post makes contact with eye, rinse with water thoroughly for 20 minutes.
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Skipping. I am not terribly interested in X and I am going to pull on the Assassin banner this anniversary GSSR so just hoard for Summer BB I guess
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Revival: "SABER WARS - The Caliburn Awakens" Summon
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A