• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Revival: "SABER WARS - The Caliburn Awakens" Summon

User Info: Goten55

Goten55
3 weeks ago#11
Skip. I don't need nor want X. Besides, I'll have an NP2 XX by the time I'm done with BB's banner.
Chaldea's Most Wanted - Summer BB: https://i.imgur.com/iIL5mBU.jpg and Bradamante https://i.imgur.com/7VHD6gx.jpg

User Info: Luno

Luno
3 weeks ago#12
Easiest skip of my life. Mhx and the sabers are very uninteresting gameplay wise.

That and I have 23 quartz due to... Salt rolls :^ thanks semiramis
Nitocris alter when
Probably skip. I mean, I'd be interested in some of the banner servants... eventually. But for now, I don't need a 5 star Saber, and I need to keep my eyes on the prize for now - namely, Waver and Skadi. Once I got one - or both! - of them, it'll be easier to indulge myself with more random rolls.

Plus, I only have 48SQ and 11 tickets in the bank right now, the odds of getting something good out of the event banner aren't that great in the first place.

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
2 weeks ago#14
Why roll for ST quick units if Rider Kintoki exists?

User Info: Eiyu

Eiyu
2 weeks ago#15
Need CEs.
3DS Friend Code: 3110-6583-2212, Switch Friend Code: SW-4750-8338-8600, PSN: FiveLinxer
"You can't have a rainbow without Reyn, baby!"

User Info: Yukure

Yukure
2 weeks ago#16
Rolling for MHX.

Skipped her last thanksgiving since I'm saving for Eresh, but this time I'll be rolling for her
3DS: 4699-5996-9265 | FEH: 4705174212 | FGO: 784,557,531
RIP Playable Isaac and Bomberman

User Info: PortableNewbie

PortableNewbie
2 weeks ago#17
Skip. Totally not interested.
Back to school
Sort of back to FGO (logging in but not really playing)

User Info: zero4024

zero4024
2 weeks ago#18
A few 10 rolls for MHX that's about.
Hopefully pickup up the CE's along the way.
No point in stressing over something you can't change.

User Info: DutchAngel9

DutchAngel9
2 weeks ago#19
Already threw about 20 tickets in an attempts for Cu, so skip, although Mordred is pretty cool.

Besides, already have Altera and Altria.

User Info: Arthaiin

Arthaiin
2 weeks ago#20
It's a skip. It's a re-run event so CEs won't be used again, most of the store is monuments which I don't need and the CEs themselves aren't very good. Couple that with not desiring any of the characters on the banner and there is 0 reason to pull.

Saving for Atalanta Alter.
Some of the greatest catastrophe's ever committed by man have been done with the "Best of Intentions."
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Revival: "SABER WARS - The Caliburn Awakens" Summon
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A