• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. If you miss Arthur's Costume now, can you still get it later?

User Info: RandomGaming

RandomGaming
3 weeks ago#1
I think I read someone writing down that his costume is added to Da Vinci's shop later, but I just want confirmation. And how many Rare Prisms does it take? I'm asking for a friend whose phone is broken and needs repair. Her bind code is in the phone too so she can't borrow mine to log in.
Still pretty new, but I've been here long enough to be not raw. Nice to meet you!

User Info: nghiango1989

nghiango1989
3 weeks ago#2
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/5/5/AARnGXAAAH03.jpg
Found it, 5 RP.
"Did you call me a demon? Fu, ufufu, ufufufufufu! That's right! Return to the primeval hell! ULTIMATE GODDESS BEAM!"

RandomGaming
3 weeks ago#3
nghiango1989 posted...
Found it, 5 RP.
Thank you. Just one last question: when will this be added? Like can we get it in the next CBC event?
Still pretty new, but I've been here long enough to be not raw. Nice to meet you!

User Info: nghiango1989

nghiango1989
3 weeks ago#4
RandomGaming posted...
Thank you. Just one last question: when will this be added? Like can we get it in the next CBC event?
I'm not sure, JP added it to RP shop bc of Fate/Prototype Drama CD:
https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wiki/Fate/Prototype:_Fragments_of_Blue_and_Silver_Drama_CD_Conclusion_Commemoration_Campaign
We don't have that in NA, but maybe they can make it available in some ways.
"Did you call me a demon? Fu, ufufu, ufufufufufu! That's right! Return to the primeval hell! ULTIMATE GODDESS BEAM!"
(edited 3 weeks ago)

RandomGaming
3 weeks ago#5
nghiango1989 posted...
I'm not sure, JP added it to RP shop bc of Fate/Prototype Drama CD:
https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wiki/Fate/Prototype:_Fragments_of_Blue_and_Silver_Drama_CD_Conclusion_Commemoration_Campaign
We don't have that in NA, but maybe they can make it available in some ways.
That's helpful. Thanks. I'll tell her she still has hope.

User Info: hihi123hihi

hihi123hihi
3 weeks ago#6
RandomGaming posted...
Her bind code is in the phone too so she can't borrow mine to log in.
Kind of defeats the purpose of making a bind code if you made it just in case something happens to your phone but you only kept that code in that same phone and nowhere else.

User Info: rantck77

rantck77
3 weeks ago#7
if she can access her phone stuff through the cloud on her PC then that would be good

I keep BC and roster screen shots on my phone and on my PC
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway

User Info: psychootak1029

psychootak1029
3 weeks ago#8
I wrote down mine.....in three different places and no one around me (even gamers) don't know what FGO is. So.....
aumi

User Info: Luno

Luno
3 weeks ago#9
You can ask her to email fgo support to retrieve her account. They'll give you a new bind code to login and you can use that.

Ofc this means she needs all the information on her account she can get. Servants, gender of master, name, friends in friends list, and friend code (which should be easy to find if you look at the history of your texts between you and her)

Nitocris alter when

User Info: Maxmilion

Maxmilion
3 weeks ago#10
copy your bind code to everywhere...
Heck, write it on a post-it and stick it to your refrigerator if you have to...just pray no one cares about FGO
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. If you miss Arthur's Costume now, can you still get it later?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A