• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Who's the strongest bronze servant? (lorewise)

User Info: reidenhart

reidenhart
4 weeks ago#1
Is it Arash? My favorite is Kojirou but I think he'll have a hard time against Leonidas or Teach. And there's Georgios too.

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
4 weeks ago#2
Probably Arash? He is strong enough to have Ozy's respect.

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
4 weeks ago#3
Arash has Stella, Georgios has his bulls*** defense that he can turn to offense, Paris has his blessings of Apollo, Corday can kill you bypassing your sense of danger, etc... it's all relative.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:6
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: reidenhart

reidenhart
4 weeks ago#4
OracleGunner posted...
Corday can kill you bypassing your sense of danger.
That's kind of cheating. You mean Charlotte can solo a HGW?

User Info: AndyYagami

AndyYagami
4 weeks ago#5
reidenhart posted...
*probably* not. Her ability is good but her targets are allowed to sense her when she strikes. If she tried that on someone like Munenori with his A++ Agility or Karna with his defensive skills, she's probably just die. Work great on Mages though.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!

User Info: Maxmilion

Maxmilion
4 weeks ago#6
I doubt anyone is as omnipotent as Gil, who usually messes up these kind of discussions.
So yeah, everyone is relative and don't think anyone overpowers everyone in the bronze rank.

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
4 weeks ago#7
reidenhart posted...
No. But she could kill a servant or two or most of the masters.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:6
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: VeraMagna

VeraMagna
4 weeks ago#8
AndyYagami posted...
*probably* not. Her ability is good but her targets are allowed to sense her when she strikes. If she tried that on someone like Munenori with his A++ Agility or Karna with his defensive skills, she's probably just die. Work great on Mages though.
Ah, but in HGW most servants can't ordinarily do much once their Master is out.

Then again no HGW thus far have been "ordinary"

User Info: DemiseEnd

DemiseEnd
4 weeks ago#9
Hans have an absolute bulls*** level of potential if you consider strongest as "what they can do" instead of strongest in a fight. Generally iirc this held true for most writer servant, but Hans at one point essentially created one of the most dangerous being in the verse in Extra or something

Ones that have been used in the narrative the strongest is probablySpartacus(although i guess Arash would be similar). In Apocrypha he could have ended both side in a stacked roster that includes Siegfried, Full Vlad, Karna, Achilles had Jeanne's Luminose Estelle didn't interfere

Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it.
3ds fc:3823-9549-3094 - Ice > Fire

User Info: Howler

Howler
4 weeks ago#10
It’s gotta be Arash. Stella was strong enough to beat back Rhongomyniad.
"I went outside once. The graphics were great but the story sucked." - chrisisalive
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Who's the strongest bronze servant? (lorewise)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A