• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. What are your side gacha game(s) to FGO?

User Info: Peerlessly

Peerlessly
1 month ago#1
Was wondering what people play here as a side game to fgo. I only play fgo so far, but I’m probably going to start playing either sdorica or girls’ frontline (or maybe both).

User Info: kuronoshingami

kuronoshingami
1 month ago#2
FGO is the side Gacha now. but i do play GBF, other than FGO. planning to start Arknights sometimes this year.
"I am the fragments of my Quartz."

User Info: Arthaiin

Arthaiin
1 month ago#3
I only play FGO. Quite frankly, I don't have time for a second mobile game. With the load times for FGO and how grindy some of the events can be, if I want any sort of life outside of mobile games, FGO has to be the only one I play.
Some of the greatest catastrophe's ever committed by man have been done with the "Best of Intentions."

User Info: nghiango1989

nghiango1989
1 month ago#4
Before FGO, I was playing Utawarerumono Mask of Truth on PS4 and FEH on smartphone. After playing FGO, I abandoned everything else. Now that I have 2 FGO accounts (US+JP), I no longer have time to play anything else with my work schedule.
WAIFU4LIFE~F/GO US: 664,601,384
WAIFU4LIFE~F/GO JP: 518,368,086

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
1 month ago#5
FEH use to be the main with FGO on the side

Then early last year FGO took over as the main gacha, and FEH even barely even a “side” anymore
"You might as well give up"
Some advice from the best girl Hilda

User Info: Sceptilesolar

Sceptilesolar
1 month ago#6
Magia Record, although I don't think of it as a side game. If pressed I care about FGO slightly more, but my average daily playtime is higher in Magia Record.
Just killing time until the world ends.

User Info: NightKaiser21

NightKaiser21
1 month ago#7
Arthaiin posted...
I only play FGO. Quite frankly, I don't have time for a second mobile game. With the load times for FGO and how grindy some of the events can be, if I want any sort of life outside of mobile games, FGO has to be the only one I play.

Same.
"There is a fine line between pleasure and self-destruction."
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/DarkEater21.png

User Info: suchiuomizu

suchiuomizu
1 month ago#8
FGO is probably the side now. I don't plan on stopping but I've been putting far more time into Langrisser since starting it, last May I believe. It was part of the reason for the around five months I did almost nothing but log in. Even since then I have been more inconsistent with FGO. I eventually caught up on the story (I had fell behind with Agartha and Shimousa, did those then kept up with Salem and the Lostbelt prologue). But I have been very incosistent with events. Did just about nothing on the previous one and same with the current one so far. Same with general grinding. Lostbelt 1 and the remaining Skadi material grinding may be the next thing that gets me playing more.

User Info: Lvl9999Prinny

Lvl9999Prinny
1 month ago#9
A s***ty chinese game called Evangelion Dawn, just cause I'm a big Eva fan. The gacha in it is pretty useless since you can earn pretty much everything after playing for a long time. It takes about a half-hour per day to clear out the daily stuff and there are no events. I'm expecting the global server to shut down at any time since the chinese servers went offline sometime in 2019.
Whatever you do... don't pick me up, dood.

User Info: VETO9999

VETO9999
1 month ago#10
FGO is my side game really. I'm replaying Valkyrie Profile 2 on my PS2 at the moment. I've just been in a ps2 mode lately.
My best girls: Nitocris(FGO),Wang Yi(DW),Kai(SW),Luka Megurine,KOS-MOS,Homura(SK),Momiji(NG),Beatrix(FFIX),Tsubasa Hanekawa
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. What are your side gacha game(s) to FGO?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A