• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Make a servant (more) Meta - A What-if Topic
While farming the Valentine's Saber node for Sugar, I've been using Chloe a lot and it got me thinking:
Chloe is pretty good, but what if she was top-tier 5-star good?

Chloe von Einzbern (5-star)
Level 90 Atk: 11,965
Level 90 HP: 13,276
Level 100 Atk: 13,112
Level 100 HP: 14,556
(10% Increase from her 4-star stats)

NP Gain on Attack: 0.76 (doubled)

Quick Hits: 6 (doubled)
Arts Hits: 3 (halved)
Buster Hits: 2
Extra Hits: 4
NP Hits: 6

Active Skills:
Projection A
Arts, Quick, Buster Card effectiveness up (1 Turn) (25-40%) (CD: 7-5)
(Ranked up to match Emiya)
Kissing Fiend EX
Increase NP (30-50%) Increase C. Star drop (3 Turns) (50-100%) Apply damage up Female and chance to Stun when attacking Female (30-60%) (CD: 8-6)
(Made more in line with her kissing antics in Prillya)
Bypassing the Process B+
Apply Evade and Nullify Debuff (1 Turn) Increase own Critical strength (3 Turns) (20-40%)
(Her ability to teleport and dispell certain enchantments as shown in Prillya)

Passive Skills:
Magic Resistance C
Increase Debuff resistance (15%)
Independent Action B
Increase Critical strength (8%)

Noble Phantasm:
Excalibur Break (Arts)
Apply sure hit (1 Turn) & deal Significant DEF ignoring damage to one enemy (Level 900-1500%)
Increase NP Gauge (Overcharge 20-40%)
Inflict Stun on self [Demerit]
(This is basically what they did against the Archer Card and is probably Chloe's single strongest attack.)

I kind of made her an Arts Archer version of Jack the Ripper.
And I can see a servant like this getting a lot of use (even if people will complain that putting a self Stun on a 5-star is dumb.)

What do you think?
How would you boost some of your favorite servants to 5-star Meme status?
Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

User Info: CAB1997

CAB1997
3 days ago#2
She'd be worse from being an NP spammer who's punished for spamming her NP

User Info: Bird_Man_Yu

Bird_Man_Yu
3 days ago#3
I mean, if you want to bump an SR to SSR tier, Miyu could be an example, making her Arts buff targetable, increase the Arts performance to 50% and Crit to 100%, and remove the Demerit from her NP while doubling the amount of HP it recovers, and you'd basically have a Mini-Arts Merlin, THAT would be insane buffs that would sadly never happen.
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png
Fate/Grand Order EN: 866,770,168. Fate/Grand Order JP: 688,739,705.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: MegaMooseJam200

MegaMooseJam200
3 days ago#4
CAB1997 posted...
She'd be worse from being an NP spammer who's punished for spamming her NP
Oh yeah. I was bogged in "lore" reasons for immobilizing her, didn't even consider that despite the improved NP gains, she'd really only be able to fire it twice in a row before stunning herself.

Bird_Man_Yu posted...
I mean, if you want to bump an SR to SSR tier, Miyu could be an example, making her Arts buff targetable, increase the Arts performance to 50% and Crit to 100%, and remove the Demerit from her NP while doubling the amount of HP it recovers, and you'd basically have a Mini-Arts Merlin, THAT would be insane buffs that would sadly never happen.
Honestly, any full-star rank ups will never happen, but the dream of running a 5-star Prillya team is still fun.
Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

User Info: LegoLeonidas

LegoLeonidas
3 days ago#5
I've occasionally thought about how cool it would be if Emiya's UBW was Arts instead of Buster. The deck mismatch always bugged me, especially back when his Magecraft was Arts only.
"I have nightmares about Hell, where all I do is add up numbers and try to have conversations with people like you." - Bob the Skull

User Info: DeadliftKing91

DeadliftKing91
3 days ago#6
Miyu:

S1: Targetable
NP: Remove HP demerit.

EZ.
Well the most I did for Lobo in general is boost his skills to last 3 turns and trade out the Def Up for 3 turns of 1 hit evades
FC: 0705 - 2507 - 6584 IGN: Joestar(Moon)

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
3 days ago#8
Ok.

Nightingale's NP is buster and deals damage. And one of her skills has self-mod for 3 turns.

User Info: IAmNotThePope

IAmNotThePope
1 day ago#9
What would happen if Stheno's NP actually did damage? Let's say it hits 4-5 times for slightly above average damage, while keeping the death and defense down debuffs as is. That would at least get her out of the bottom tier, but would it be enough to make her good?
And what if we changed it from Arts to Quick? Would that make it better or worse?

User Info: alexbanning

alexbanning
1 day ago#10
IAmNotThePope posted...
What would happen if Stheno's NP actually did damage? Let's say it hits 4-5 times for slightly above average damage, while keeping the death and defense down debuffs as is. That would at least get her out of the bottom tier, but would it be enough to make her good?
And what if we changed it from Arts to Quick? Would that make it better or worse?
I think any of those would be an improvement. Dealing ST damage (even without a bonus against males and just keeping the charm/IK) would be an improvement. It being Arts (even without damage) so she could function more as a support and accelerate NP gain would be an improvement. Even it being Quick (with or without damage) for Quick brave chains/bonus stars would probably be an improvement.
(edited 23 hours ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Make a servant (more) Meta - A What-if Topic
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A