• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Valentine's 2020 details announced!

User Info: dunksahoy

dunksahoy
1 month ago#171
I don't expect most characters to be able to keep up with any of the good quick loopers. It's just Ishtar got an NP interlude while probably being better than Eresh in the first place. And despite being an SR, Parvati would still be better than her with an NP interlude. So why not give her one? Unless they're holding out for a Babylonia servant set of strengthenings, there's no reason not to. I'd like an excuse to use Eresh other than as a change of pace. But I think that about most non-quick servants at this point.

User Info: MrSmokestack

MrSmokestack
1 month ago#172
Got my CE bombs done.

Charlotte and KP’s chocolates hospitalized me for diabetes. Jane’s was great too.
"Have you considered you may not be colorblind, but color-dumb?"- KanzarisKelshen

User Info: AndyYagami

AndyYagami
1 month ago#173
MrSmokestack posted...
Got my CE bombs done.

Charlotte and KP’s chocolates hospitalized me for diabetes. Jane’s was great too.
Charlotte is quickly becoming a favorite of mine
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Valentine's 2020 details announced!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A