• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Valentine's 2020 details announced!

User Info: AndyYagami

AndyYagami
1 month ago#1
Kirakira Archer is Sei Shounagon.
Marie's Charm Skill Strengthening:
- Base CD lowered to 8-6
- Improved charm rate against one enemy (no longer restricted to males)
- Now increases party's atk for 3 turns
Caesar's NP Strengthening:
- Improved base damage
- Now gets a buff success rate buff where its rate is higher based on how low his HP is (1 turn)
- Now gets a buff where there is a chance he can get an atk up buff every time his NP hits (up to 5 times; lasts 1 turn) (note that his NP is 10 hits)
Sei Shounagon's NP:
- Quick AoE
- Gives herself a special damage buff against Man Attribute enemies (1 turn; improves with OC)
- Gives herself a special damage buff against Neutral Aligned enemies (1 turn)
- Gives herself a special damage buff against Shadow Servants (1 turn)
At least she's a new Quick Archer. I look forward to seeing how she stacks up.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
1 month ago#2
Lol that Caesar buff though. Sei seems pretty rad based on the above. All depends on battery/refund though. As far as pure damage 2T goes Nightingale's pretty alright.

AndyYagami
1 month ago#3
Dishware posted...
Lol that Caesar buff though. Sei seems pretty rad based on the above. All depends on battery/refund though. As far as pure damage 2T goes Nightingale's pretty alright.
Caesar got a weird one but it could be decent depending on numbers. And it looks like Sei and Murasaki REALLY hate each other
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!

AndyYagami
1 month ago#4
It looks like DW are big fans of @MrSmokestack . Kama and Charlotte CE's

https://news.fate-go.jp/wp-content/uploads/2020/valentine2020_pu_kuieb/gainenreisou_03.png
https://news.fate-go.jp/wp-content/uploads/2020/valentine2020_pu_kuieb/gainenreisou_01.png

User Info: Reno_Ragestar

Reno_Ragestar
1 month ago#5
AndyYagami posted...
https://news.fate-go.jp/wp-content/uploads/2020/valentine2020_pu_kuieb/gainenreisou_01.png
Well I'm guess I'm rolling for this year after next.

AndyYagami
1 month ago#6
Reno_Ragestar posted...
Well I'm guess I'm rolling for this next year.
There's some scuttlebutt that the artist is an Ero-artist. The only way to out lewd ReDrop is to get someone who does it for a living.

User Info: Bird_Man_Yu

Bird_Man_Yu
1 month ago#7
More interested in the Kama and Charlotte CE's personally, gameplay wise I got Gil for AoE and I can mostly rely on Atalante for Skadi stuff, will wait to roll on Europa or Anastasia day though, on the off chance a SSR Pops up I want there to be a chance of it being someone I actually want....
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png
Fate/Grand Order EN: 866,770,168. Fate/Grand Order JP: 688,739,705.

User Info: Reno_Ragestar

Reno_Ragestar
1 month ago#8
Also I was checking the banner page and google translate says only Sheba is the only story locked 4 star available, which I think is weird.

User Info: aliceroose

aliceroose
1 month ago#9
Interesting... I need to know more about Shounagon. She's basically Murasaki's rival(?) so we can expect her in this story(?)
FGO FC : 308,633,284 Name : Rosevelt

AndyYagami
1 month ago#10
aliceroose posted...
Interesting... I need to know more about Shounagon. She's basically Murasaki's rival(?) so we can expect her in this story(?)
The event is allegedly called "Lady Murasaki and the 5 clubbing girls" or something.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Valentine's 2020 details announced!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A