• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Favorite Welfare Servant in NA

User Info: SkeiththeShadow

SkeiththeShadow
1 year ago#51
Well since I currently have none Shiki because her event is coming up *cries blood* no kintoki, nobu, or jailter for me. Aghh I can have the Jack Rhyme Jailter team aghh

User Info: Chaos_Missile

Chaos_Missile
1 year ago#52
Nobu. Started playing because of her. She's my main AoE Archer and my main Archer in general.(helps that until recently, I didnt have any other Gold AoE Archers)

The only other welfares I use as much as her would be:-
- Chloe because she's a useful ST Arts Archer
- Lizzie the Brave is the rare ST Saber. If I'm not using Mordred, I'm using her (or Suzuka)
- BB because she has one of the shortest CT for a Heal in the game(also, her stun and NPs are useful and she's Arts)
- Mecha Lizzie is still a recent addition, but a welcomed one. She fills the ST AlterEgo role while Lip fills the AoE one.
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008

User Info: SaberCherry

SaberCherry
1 year ago#53
I grailed Kintoki and BB. My most used is Santa Alter; she clears floors and I had to stop using her to avoid polluting my inventory with a crappy bond card. I'm really happy I have all the rest; I use everyone else except Irisviel.

User Info: darkauron13

darkauron13
1 year ago#54
hmm most used would be mecha liz or jailter i guess. they both have batteries and cover things i lacked counters for. riders for mecha liz(though i puled carmilla yesterday and shiki is coming who i plan to grail) and archer mobs for Jailter since i dont have an aoe lancer.also i use jailter for lotteries and stuff

though Shiki will take the favourite spot soon
I really like rpgs swords and badass characters.....Taste the flavor... of that inferior lukewarm coffee.... as you burn in hell!

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
1 year ago#55
Since I couldn't complete the quest to get BB, I'll go with Chloe. Have a ton of fun with her, 10/10/10'd her, and she's a little ball of ST murder. I wind up picking her over my Squirtoria many times when I need a ST Archer.
Cancer free 52 months and counting!
The Seahawks intentionally injured Carson Wentz in the 2019-20 NFC Wild Card game

User Info: BigStackPoker

BigStackPoker
1 year ago#56
Probably Rider Santa Alter... she's bond 10 and my best AOE rider.
FGO NA - BSP 556,858,435 | FGO JP - Alpha Q Up 423,392,108

User Info: SaberCherry

SaberCherry
1 year ago#57
TommyI916 posted...
Probably Rider Santa Alter... she's bond 10 and my best AOE rider.
Yeah, she's just too good. The lack of a battery hurts, but as long as you use Waver, she can almost wipe anything with her OP NP. I have NP3 Drake now but when I need serious power... I go back to Santa Alter.

ScrappyDingo posted...
Since I couldn't complete the quest to get BB, I'll go with Chloe. Have a ton of fun with her, 10/10/10'd her, and she's a little ball of ST murder. I wind up picking her over my Squirtoria many times when I need a ST Archer.
Chloe is awesome. My original plan was to Grail her to 90, but then I unexpectedly pulled Squirtoria. It changed my plans.

I now have NP2 Squirtoria, and Chloe is better for most farming because of the 50% battery, so I use her way more. 50% battery is so good that it makes Servants who lack it pretty questionable unless they have exceptional abilities to make it up.

User Info: PortableNewbie

PortableNewbie
1 year ago#58
SkeiththeShadow posted...
Well since I currently have none Shiki because her event is coming up *cries blood* no kintoki, nobu, or jailter for me. Aghh I can have the Jack Rhyme Jailter team aghh
I'm sorry to hear that. :(
FGO: 415,486,017
SINoALICE: 342199499

User Info: Alteisen

Alteisen
1 year ago#59
It will be Summer Jalter when she comes out. Apart from that, probably Shiki but I like (but missed out on) Salter and Altera. I'm hoping the Danganronpa artist does a f2p unit.

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
1 year ago#60
SaberCherry posted...
Chloe is awesome. My original plan was to Grail her to 90, but then I unexpectedly pulled Squirtoria. It changed my plans.

I now have NP2 Squirtoria, and Chloe is better for most farming because of the 50% battery, so I use her way more. 50% battery is so good that it makes Servants who lack it pretty questionable unless they have exceptional abilities to make it up.
I still took her to 90 because why not - those extra 10 levels make the little ball of death even more deadly.
Cancer free 52 months and counting!
The Seahawks intentionally injured Carson Wentz in the 2019-20 NFC Wild Card game
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Favorite Welfare Servant in NA
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A