• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. [FGO Arcade] Is***ar and Helena Introduced

User Info: VirusLord

VirusLord
4 days ago#11
Ooh, wow, Santa Helena looks great! Now if they can just release her in the main game...
Ruler of the Unknown Universe
"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality." - Emil, ToS:DotNW

User Info: PdzJoe

PdzJoe
4 days ago#12
I was hoping it was a helena costume for her caster form. I can't roll for a third helena if this shows up in game.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: sou

sou
4 days ago#13
VirusLord posted...
Ooh, wow, Santa Helena looks great! Now if they can just release her in the main game...
Maybe take the Loli Vinci treatment and put Helena on gacha next Xmas.
Fate/Grand Order ID: 595679632 & 111275065
PSN ID: SOU_TENJIN

User Info: aliceroose

aliceroose
4 days ago#14
OMG that design of Helena's is gorgeous<3
FGO FC : 308,633,284 Name : Rosevelt

User Info: Core-Lokt

Core-Lokt
4 days ago#15
DreikoSaMa posted...
Wow is that Santa Helena rider? And Olcott is a santa!

Damn, I kinda need this now.
Right? Santa Helena is cute af.
FGO NA 011,674,684
Official Martha of the Fate/Grand Order Boards https://i.imgtc.ws/2a53f02.jpg
Bacon_Man2009 posted...
MonkeyMaster007 posted...
Can you please come to the States FGO arcade? Pretty please? With cherry on tops? I promise I'll be a good boy for Christmas! I swear!
Even if it did there would be what, 10 cabinets country wide? Arcades, real arcades are basically dead in the US sadly.

I'm hoping for a console release
When you Pick a fight with a devil, You better be Stronger than hell

User Info: Soul_Devour

Soul_Devour
4 days ago#17
As much as I'd love to see this come stateside, the arcade version being done by Sega gives me little to no hope given their lack of arcade support in the US.

On that note, if it were to come here, the literal only hope I see is if Round 1 were to take a chance on it. It's too niche for Dave & Buster's and smaller arcades straight up probably can't get the cabinets or support from Sega.

...I suppose it's not impossible, given maimai (also Sega) is showing up at Round 1s now. But personally, given that maimai DX is a thing and all the old cabinets are being obsoleted, I think Round 1 probably wants to try and squeeze a bit more money out of those cabinets before dumping them.

.../sigh, the state of arcades in the US really gets me going. Shame, that Helena is really cute too
IIDX - 8th Dan //// Sound Voltex - VF 17.86
Arcaea - 10.93 Potential

User Info: Maxmilion

Maxmilion
4 days ago#18
with how people get so pissy about microtransactions and even the notion about having to keep paying to play more. I really doubt Arcades can be fully revived again in the states.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. [FGO Arcade] Is***ar and Helena Introduced
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers