• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Account giveaway

User Info: reticents

reticents
1 week ago#11
Well the new login streak won’t be broken unless we get another 24 hour maintenance.
"Sometimes the greatest tests of our strength are situations that don't seem so obviously dangerous. Sometimes surviving is the hardest thing of all."

User Info: TheBorlax

TheBorlax
1 week ago#12
I didn't recognize TC's name and for a moment I was hopeful TC was a provisional account! Oh how the tables would have been turned in that scenario!

User Info: Hoid

Hoid
1 week ago#13
@aznkidsl

I tried giving my side account away a few weeks back and I just heard crickets

We just don't have many new players posting around here these days, at least not ones who don't want to give up the few hours they've sunk into the game

If you don't get any takers you might just wanna sell it, I think we've pretty much reached that point where those who are into the game are pretty far along
UMU!!!
https://imgtc.com/i/1Nvs295.png

User Info: Luno

Luno
1 week ago#14
I'll join, why not. Good luck to whoever wins!
Nitocris alter when

User Info: aznkidsl

aznkidsl
1 week ago#15
TheBorlax posted...
I didn't recognize TC's name and for a moment I was hopeful TC was a provisional account! Oh how the tables would have been turned in that scenario!

Lol, yeah I don't post too often. Plus the streaks have been broken a couple times so I've definently havent had the time to play the game. Seems like everyone is right about fake accounts not posting, seeing as how this games been out awhile. In the end I'll probably just give it to the most reputable person on this board I can find.

User Info: KingRequiem

KingRequiem
1 week ago#16
Man, that’s a sweet looking account. I’m not terribly active but I have been on here for a while. I’ll submit an application. Good luck people, and to you OP.

User Info: darkauron13

darkauron13
1 week ago#17
I wouldn't mind another acc to mess around with as an alt but I'd consider myself pretty low priority for this

Tis a shame that yer going but best of luck with everything
I really like rpgs swords and badass characters.....Taste the flavor... of that inferior lukewarm coffee.... as you burn in hell!

User Info: VeraMagna

VeraMagna
1 week ago#18
I'm not joining but I'm dropping a post to track this. Best of luck to both sides.

User Info: TheBorlax

TheBorlax
1 week ago#19
@Igozerc No Waver but looks like it has lots more and would take you a long time to match the number of SSRs.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Pride87

Pride87
1 week ago#20
I'm a lurker so i rarely post, if i may i will join too. Best of luck to TC and other participants
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Account giveaway
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Answers