• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Account giveaway

User Info: aznkidsl

aznkidsl
1 week ago#1
Good afternoon everyone. So I've finally decided to stop playing FGO. With me leaving the country for a year here soon I just won't have anytime to play. Along with that I have too many things going on right now to dedicate time. I'd also rather give this account away vs selling just because I want someone who enjoys this game to have it.

So some info on this account, this account was about a day 2/3 account so I've been playing pretty much since day 1. It has 21 SSRs and 45 SRs. A handful of good CEs. So I have invested quite a bit of time and done money into this game.

My only requirement for whoever gets this account is that they must have the communities votes/recommendation. So in about a week, the user with the most votes will be gifted this account.

http://imgur.com/a/KgvxYbh

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
1 week ago#2
Not even a single reply, what a weird day. Bunch of NP1 SSR's I take it? Since you aren't sporting multiple MLB CE's. Still, I very much doubt there's much actual interest here these days, since most people either have stacked rosters or have already quit. And well, one does not simply apply for ''community recommendations'' either.

User Info: aznkidsl

aznkidsl
1 week ago#3
True that. And the only SSRs that are above NP1 are

Drake NP3
Cu Alter NP2
King Hassan NP2

User Info: Samuraidoc

Samuraidoc
1 week ago#4
Not even a provisional account assault? Or sad stories of “I don’t want your account, it’s for my brothers third cousin who recently broke his phone”

Agreed. Strange day.
FGO: Yue

User Info: greycolors

greycolors
1 week ago#5
Shame you can't play anymore. It's a good account all things considered. Hope someone who appreciate it gets it.

User Info: nghiango1989

nghiango1989
1 week ago#6
I was waiting for this topic to get bombarded with a bunch of Provisional accounts asking for the account, but it look like I was wrong.
FGO US: 664,601,384. FGO JP: 518,368,086
Astolfo is my Sword!

User Info: acermaniac

acermaniac
1 week ago#7
Samuraidoc posted...
Not even a provisional account assault? Or sad stories of “I don’t want your account, it’s for my brothers third cousin who recently broke his phone”

Agreed. Strange day.

OP, I don't want your account but my sister's fourth cousin's iPhone broke so you know....

Maybe it's cause it's near Christmas?

User Info: reticents

reticents
1 week ago#8
It’s really a shame that you are quitting. Hope you’ll reconsider and stay.

As this is a giveaway, I’ll join the raffle and I promise to take care of your account and make sure that the login streak ain’t broken.
"Sometimes the greatest tests of our strength are situations that don't seem so obviously dangerous. Sometimes surviving is the hardest thing of all."

User Info: Yamaneko22

Yamaneko22
1 week ago#9
Wow, an account so much stronger than mine and you're planning to give it away for free :o Whover gets it should consider themselves extremely lucky.
We embrace each other through our swords

User Info: nghiango1989

nghiango1989
1 week ago#10
reticents posted...
...I promise to take care of your account and make sure that the login streak ain’t broken.
That's a strange way to put it because it was already broken like 3 weeks ago.

FGO US: 664,601,384. FGO JP: 518,368,086
Astolfo is my Sword!
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Account giveaway
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Answers