• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Is Nursery Rhyme with Black Grail secret OP

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
1 week ago#41
SaberCherry posted...
That's not really fair; you're comparing MLB Black Grail to non-MLB Formalcraft, and only doing half the math. And with no external buffs, Formalcraft will do +25% damage and give +25% NP gain (aside from Arts chain bonus which is a huge factor).

No, you just assumed I was talking about formalcraft. I was actually talking about 25% NP gen because you're probably bringing outside arts buffs. You're less likely to bring outside NP gen buffs. 25% NP gen is going to give you more NP gen than than 30% arts from MLB formal if you're taking Tama or other arts buffers.

Really the difference either way isn't that significant. It won't hold a candle to MLB BG. Rhyme isn't going to be hitting very hard so it isn't like you're just massively overkilling.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: egpNoodlez

egpNoodlez
1 week ago#42
No, but Nursery Rhyme with a glock certainly is.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/egpNoodlez.png

User Info: MrSmokestack

MrSmokestack
1 week ago#43
egpNoodlez posted...
No, but Nursery Rhyme with a glock certainly is.
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/4/5/4/AAd_S0AAABk2.jpg
"Have you considered you may not be colorblind, but color-dumb?"- KanzarisKelshen

User Info: Squidkids

Squidkids
1 week ago#44
I really feel people try to overwhype NR

I like her, i think shes cute, but end of the day I rather bring vinchi, I bring NR when I am not serious and want to mix things up
Be a team player, guard those super jump rings. See a team member inking a wall to swim up on? ink with them. Ink your foes into ash. http://tinyurl.com/z7hbzrr
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: SaberCherry

SaberCherry
1 week ago#45
I bring NR when I'm serious, because she doesn't have a Buster NP that breaks Arts chains, and has an NP drain that allows you to stall indefinitely, in the best case scenario, with help from Waver's NP and Tama.

I mean, I have Archuria and (Grailed) BB too. They're not really better in the role. BB does not have a drain; she has a stun, but no stall capability aside from boosting someone else's NP. Archuria is usually better for a single target, but not for multiple, and suffers from the fact that 2 Arts can break Arts chains (and cause you to wipe) while that almost never happens with 3 triple-Arts-users. Of course Archuria can loop, but that does not help you when suppressing the NP of multiple targets.

When there is a difficult fight, I have found that a Buster NP on a triple-Arts Caster (e.g., Liz) wrecks things (in a bad way) because you can't actually use the NP without losing an Arts chain, which prevents Tama and Waver from NP'ing on time, which makes you wipe. On the other hand, an Arts NP allows Tama and Waver to NP faster, maintaining your stall.
FGO NA (Sakura): 251638528. Lolidusa, Okita, Ishtar, Scathach, Ozy, Waver, Jack, Raikou, Ruler Martha
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: MaidKnight404

MaidKnight404
1 week ago#46
Buster nps triple arts servants arent meant for stalling, and shouldnt be used with tamamo. They're for making things super dead with merlin.
My Fate/Grand Order (JP) Friend Bind is 484,416,786 (Vasche)

SaberCherry
1 week ago#47
MaidKnight404 posted...
Buster nps triple arts servants arent meant for stalling, and shouldnt be used with tamamo. They're for making things super dead with merlin.

That makes sense. Most of my NR experience comes from before I pulled Merlin and I avoid using him anyway since he's OP. Now I have Caster Nero... I've never run Merlin with a Caster point, but I'll try it.
FGO NA (Sakura): 251638528. Lolidusa, Okita, Ishtar, Scathach, Ozy, Waver, Jack, Raikou, Ruler Martha
(edited 1 week ago)

MaidKnight404
1 week ago#48
NR isnt a buster though right? Although anything with self mod can have fun times with hero creation so there is that.

SaberCherry
1 week ago#49
MaidKnight404 posted...
NR isnt a buster though right? Although anything with self mod can have fun times with hero creation so there is that.

No, she's triple-Arts with AOE Arts NP with drain and self-mod which is why I love her. Though I would really like a triple-Arts caster with an ST Arts NP (like Medea, just without the joke NP damage). I meant that I would try Merlin with Nero Caster which actually works better than most Casters since she's actually AABBQ+NPB. So, she also does not work well with Tama+Waver.
(edited 1 week ago)

MaidKnight404
1 week ago#50
SaberCherry posted...
No, she's triple-Arts with AOE Arts NP with drain and self-mod which is why I love her. Though I would really like a triple-Arts caster with an ST Arts NP (like Medea, just without the joke NP damage). I meant that I would try Merlin with Nero Caster which actually works better than most Casters since she's actually AABBQ+NPB. So, she also does not work well with Tama+Waver.

Oh, then yes. Shes pretty much ideal for merlin, as casters go. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Not as many arts chains as say caster of okeanos, Xuanzang, or illyasviel, but better leveraging of hero creation. The crit might be one turn, but the buster is three. Plus she can 0-100 with black grail and waver.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Is Nursery Rhyme with Black Grail secret OP
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers