• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Salem Summon Banner 1

User Info: zero4024

zero4024
4 days ago#61
TheBorlax posted...
RufusWolfe posted...
On the contrary, getting him has severely weakened my resolve to be female-only. He is one of my favorite males in this game. Expect him to take Liz's place in my Support Roster eventually.

To be honest I feel kinda cheated right now. I loved the way you came in here and talked about only playing your waifus. You may have pissed off a lot of people, but I loved it because you looked like a unique personality, not just another meta whore. I was rooting for you and following your progress eagerly because of your resolve for your playstyle. But now it looks like it was all just a guise for E luck. The moment you get a male SSR and your identity is out the window. I bet if you had @Hoid luck from the start and got Waver, Merlin, and Gilgamesh, you would be sweeping every battle. Now that I think about it, your obsession with sweeping really was your true desires for meta servants and CEs leaking out.

I don't know what else to say. I guess that you have a real talent for becoming a politician if you aren't one already. Sad day for me and probably many others that supported you along the way.

Btw you should grab this account: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/180151-fate-grand-order/78220562
No Waver, but plenty of other meta servants and many many SSRs.

Lets be honest here neither are a unique playstyle whether meta-whore or waifu collector.
The only fact here is you prefer more one style than the other and that's fine.
No point in stressing over something you can't change.

User Info: TheBorlax

TheBorlax
4 days ago#62
@RufusWolfe you should just admit you've changed. I can believe that when you first started your intentions were honest. But after Camelot and Babylonia, I think you no longer truly believe in your vision of using only your favorite females. You've become drunken on meta power after trying out your friends' meta servants. Now driven by your fear of losing, you've joined the proverbial dark side. I'm sure after a serious grinding event like the Christmas lottery, you'll be more than happy to use your own Arash and would like your own Waver to make farming easier. There's nothing wrong in any of this. You always can play however you want and no one can judge you for it. But I'm disappointed that your unique identity wasn't meant to be and now you're just one of us regular players.

User Info: RufusWolfe

RufusWolfe
4 days ago#63
It's a shame I can't convince you that you are mistaken in this situation. And way to spoil a happy acquisition, btw.

But the fact still is, you are mistaken. When it comes time to strike down Solomon, and move beyond, it'll be only my female Servants who will get to show their power.
Amethyst Army: Astalos, Braixen, Bulblin, Dusk Lobber, Jaggi, Meowstic, Misdreavus, Missile Toe, Seregios, Varkolyn, Vex, Vorcha, Whippy, Zenaserisu.

TheBorlax
4 days ago#64
RufusWolfe posted...
It's a shame I can't convince you that you are mistaken in this situation. And way to spoil a happy acquisition, btw.

But the fact still is, you are mistaken. When it comes time to strike down Solomon, and move beyond, it'll be only my female Servants who will get to show their power.

So are you planning to never use Karna on your teams and only put him on support? I remember a free weeks ago, you still said no male servants when someone suggested you use some for farming.

Look at these:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/180151-fate-grand-order/78123065/930296019
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/180151-fate-grand-order/78123065/930214710
(edited 4 days ago)

RufusWolfe
4 days ago#65
TheBorlax posted...
RufusWolfe posted...

So are you planning to never use Karna on your teams and only put him on support? I remember a free weeks ago, you still said no male servants when someone suggested you use some for farming.

Alright, let me set a new precident: For story progress, my girls will take the lead. It's why I waited until I had Wu before getting going in the first place. I will stick with that resolve.

For farming, I will use whoever I want (except Arash, because I still hate suicide bombers.) So Karna will get use there (especially if I feel like amusing myself with double-Karna schenanegans).

Is that balanced? I think so.
Amethyst Army: Astalos, Braixen, Bulblin, Dusk Lobber, Jaggi, Meowstic, Misdreavus, Missile Toe, Seregios, Varkolyn, Vex, Vorcha, Whippy, Zenaserisu.

TheBorlax
4 days ago#66
RufusWolfe posted...
Alright, let me set a new precident: For story progress, my girls will take the lead. It's why I waited until I had Wu before getting going in the first place. I will stick with that resolve.

For farming, I will use whoever I want (except Arash, because I still hate suicide bombers.) So Karna will get use there (especially if I feel like amusing myself with double-Karna schenanegans).

Is that balanced? I think so.

You can do whatever you want. But this is moving the goal posts. Again you can play however you want and no one can judge you for it. As far as the Rufus that claimed to only want to use waifus for everything, he's dead. You can admit you were naive back then and have realized it's more reasonable to play with the entire cast, or claim farming is not story and just repetition so it should be done more efficiently, but you cannot claim you're still following your original goals.

@mixedmethods looks like you're vindicated.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: nghiango1989

nghiango1989
4 days ago#67
RufusWolfe posted...
*Decides on a whim to throw 1 Ticket at this banner.*

*Gets Karna*

*Cackles*
@RufusWolfe
Congrats, is that your first SSR from ticket? Mine was Brynhild and it was also the very first ticket that I threw at her banner. Karna and Siegfried are the two servants I like the most (beside the couple Amakusa and Semiramis) from Apocrypha.
FGO US: 664,601,384. FGO JP: 518,368,086
Astolfo is my Sword!

RufusWolfe
4 days ago#68
nghiango1989 posted...
RufusWolfe posted...
*Decides on a whim to throw 1 Ticket at this banner.*

*Gets Karna*

*Cackles*
@RufusWolfe
Congrats, is that your first SSR from ticket? Mine was Brynhild and it was also the very first ticket that I threw at her banner. Karna and Siegfried are the two servants I like the most (beside the couple Amakusa and Semiramis) from Apocrypha.

First from a Ticket, yes. And a Yolo no less (if I'm using that term right.)

I fear this means Salem 2 will be a disaster...

But I mustn't be superstitious. It's all random. So very random.

Thanks, btw.

User Info: VETO9999

VETO9999
4 days ago#69
RufusWolfe posted...
And I see the Support Roster as something to help other players with, not to show off my favorites. Otherwise, I'd keep it unchanged even during events. I have no intention of putting Wu's Bond CE on my Support Wu because it's no good. And Ishtar is better than Atalante, meta-wise.

Plenty of other people are concerned about meta-power, and I'm aware of that. Thus I don't force them to pick lower-tier Servants from my roster just because I love them more. I'm trying to strike a balance here.
Not gonna give you too much crap cause the others has had their say already. You're free to play however you want but I still wanna share my own thoughts. The support list shows other players your personal interest in servants. Meta should be secondary to you because there's plenty of other players who do that already. I have a Waver but guess who's in my caster slot throughout the whole year? Nitocris. Only time I'll move her is for events because I pick what works for me and put them on support. Lower tier or not, just choose who you like whenever we have just story chapters going on. There's gonna be people who search for meta players and others who add you just because you're have a servant they like. Forget the meta thing, if you love Atalante then put her on support. As someone with Ishtar I can confirm that there's plenty of other people with Ishtar already. If your Ishtar's NP charge isn't level 10 they're not picking her anyway.
EDIT: Btw I used Atalante and Ishtar as an example since I actually have them lol.
My best girls: Nitocris(FGO),Wang Yi(DW),Kai(SW),Luka Megurine,KOS-MOS,Homura(SK),Momiji(NG),Beatrix(FFIX),Tsubasa Hanekawa
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: SparNar607

SparNar607
4 days ago#70
Against my better judgement I used all 20 tickets. I was at least able to get Circe out of it but it's less ammo for Abby, Eresh, and/or Hokusai.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Salem Summon Banner 1
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers