• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Xmas 2019 Part 2

User Info: MrSmokestack

MrSmokestack
4 days ago#351
How well would BG Parvati / DSS / Sherlock do for the CQ? I don't have an MLB Kaleidoscope so Parvati would have to refill with cards in order to give Sherlock the needed NP charge.
"Have you considered you may not be colorblind, but color-dumb?"- KanzarisKelshen

User Info: MaidKnight404

MaidKnight404
4 days ago#352
On one hand, nice to see people are clearing in so many different ways. On the other, I have none of these servants. Hah.

I expect Nagao will probably ruin nightingale pretty easily, because she's nagao and just does that in general.

Have we figured out the best kill order, assuming we can't just wipe them all in one shot? (I cant - medusa takes half damage from gil)

If lancer bandaids are close to saber, I'll just stick to saber.
My Fate/Grand Order (JP) Friend Bind is 484,416,786 (Vasche)
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Zilong17

Zilong17
4 days ago#353
I have a Summersashi plan for it. If anyone can spare a Tamamo with a 2030 or carp, that'd help.
"I have labored in vain, I have spent my strength in futility and vanity; yet my vindication is with the LORD, and my reward is with my God." Isa 49:4

User Info: Tressert

Tressert
4 days ago#354
Zilong17 posted...
I have a Summersashi plan for it. If anyone can spare a Tamamo with a 2030 or carp, that'd help.
I can put either on mine. She's only level 80 and 8/1/10 but that should be sufficient for anything you need to do.

User Info: Zilong17

Zilong17
4 days ago#355
Fox Bride should all I need yeah. The HP totals seem low enough that I should have no issues hitting damage marks.
"I have labored in vain, I have spent my strength in futility and vanity; yet my vindication is with the LORD, and my reward is with my God." Isa 49:4

User Info: MaidKnight404

MaidKnight404
4 days ago#356
Yknow, seems like kind of a s***ty move to have a welfare aoe archer and an st ssr saber, only for the best farming battle to be full wave lancers, and the cq to have a lancer and an archer.
My Fate/Grand Order (JP) Friend Bind is 484,416,786 (Vasche)

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
4 days ago#357
A pretty hard CQ for a starter. But, oh well. Nothing CS can't fix. Just borrowed X_Shadow's Dantes to put in the work after breaking bar 1 with Jinako/Nightingale/Chen Gong. I can farm the lancer node in 3-5 turns using the same frontline with Double Skadi really. Nightingale's damage is putting in work (provided she can brave chain) despite the class disadvantage.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: nghiango1989

nghiango1989
4 days ago#358
I just shamelessly used all my CS for CQ because I didn't want to waste time thinking of a good strategy when there is a lotto to farm. For the Band-Aid node, I have a full bonus CE lineup so it took me 5 turns on average. If My Sword has 2 cards on 3rd wave, I can destroy everything with his NP Brave Chain.
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/1/6/4/AARnGXAAABv8.jpg
FGO US: 664,601,384. FGO JP: 518,368,086
Astolfo is My Sword!
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: x Shadow

x Shadow
4 days ago#359
Dishware posted...
A pretty hard CQ for a starter. But, oh well. Nothing CS can't fix. Just borrowed X_Shadow's Dantes to put in the work after breaking bar 1 with Jinako/Nightingale/Chen Gong. I can farm the lancer node in 3-5 turns using the same frontline with Double Skadi really. Nightingale's damage is putting in work (provided she can brave chain) despite the class disadvantage.

If you pinged me, I could have moved that BG over to Godjuna. If you just wanted to CS, he probably would have done even better lol.

But glad it worked out.

MaidKnight404 posted...
Yknow, seems like kind of a s***ty move to have a welfare aoe archer and an st ssr saber, only for the best farming battle to be full wave lancers, and the cq to have a lancer and an archer.

I was thinking that myself, it seems like an odd choice.
"I raised that boy"
https://youtu.be/RKBypqzdFIA?t=216

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
4 days ago#360
x Shadow posted...
If you pinged me, I could have moved that BG over to Godjuna. If you just wanted to CS, he probably would have done even better lol.

But glad it worked out

Yea that would've been better. But I had full confidence in the strat really. Not a CQ where I could properly utilize MHXA yet, sadly.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Xmas 2019 Part 2
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers