• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Goraishi was right

User Info: darkauron13

darkauron13
1 week ago#1
immediately after that ishtar banner they catch me with a MHXA banner......i got caught haha

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/99155919555821568/641815149463994388/Screenshot_20191107-014020.png
i see a berserker card transforming but......wasnt to be

the desire sensor is a powerful foe but i can scrounge up some quartz for more pulls tomorrow

not sure if its bad form to mention a name in the title but he called this completely haha
I really like rpgs swords and badass characters.....Taste the flavor... of that inferior lukewarm coffee.... as you burn in hell!

User Info: Zero0X0

Zero0X0
1 week ago#2
It be like that
Switch FC: SW 1645-5886-8487
3DS FC: 1908-0559-8154

User Info: zangatsubankai

zangatsubankai
1 week ago#3
He usually is... And Lancelot is REALLY good so don't feel bad.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
1 week ago#4
darkauron13 posted...
immediately after that ishtar banner they catch me with a MHXA banner......i got caught haha

They got me with this banner too... I didn't expect her to get a banner since she had one this year already. I want NP2 though...

darkauron13
1 week ago#5
@Goraishi best of luck with that

@zangatsubankai yeah he be a farming bpi but also a critlord with dem skills and np if memory serves. Many embers to get indeed
I really like rpgs swords and badass characters.....Taste the flavor... of that inferior lukewarm coffee.... as you burn in hell!

User Info: zangatsubankai

zangatsubankai
1 week ago#6
darkauron13 posted...
@Goraishi best of luck with that

@zangatsubankai yeah he be a farming bpi but also a critlord with dem skills and np if memory serves. Many embers to get indeed
Best of luck with those embers. Christmas Lotto should help.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!

Goraishi
1 week ago#7
darkauron13 posted...
best of luck with that

Thanks, but nothing but junk so far. Skadi is going to get me 30 SQ probably today, and there are those tickets from the CQs still.

darkauron13
1 week ago#8
Goraishi posted...
Thanks, but nothing but junk so far. Skadi is going to get me 30 SQ probably today, and there are those tickets from the CQs still.

thou can be a ticket hero i believe

got 28 sq left on jp myself so gonna run a few camelot quests or free quests when i get back and give it another shot...and if that doesnt work then i will scrounge up 30 more before the banner ends...maybe more
and if i lose then NA shall get vengeance come valentines haha

darkauron13
1 week ago#9
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/99155919555821568/642716015138177064/Screenshot_20191109-114408.png

Did 1 last 30 pull at my grandma's as a joke after she got Nito with 1 ticket and bam

Hopefully I can replicate it on NA haha

Goraishi
1 week ago#10
Congrats!
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Goraishi was right
  • Post New Message