• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Christmas rerun starts 11/12?

User Info: TheBorlax

TheBorlax
1 week ago#1
I was looking at the summon schedule here and I noticed a 4 hour gap between the Quetz and Enkidu rotations on the Babylonia banner between 8pm PST 11/11 and 12am PST 11/12. That looks like where they could have maintenance to drop the Christmas rerun event.

https://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=%2Fiframe%2F2019%2F1028_babylonia_pu%2F

User Info: RufusWolfe

RufusWolfe
1 week ago#2
Just to clarify something, this upcoming Christmas rerun has only 10 Lotto boxes, right? Or is it unlimited like Nerofest?
Amethyst Army: Astalos, Braixen, Bulblin, Dusk Lobber, Jaggi, Meowstic, Misdreavus, Missile Toe, Seregios, Varkolyn, Vex, Vorcha, Whippy, Zenaserisu.

User Info: Zero0X0

Zero0X0
1 week ago#3
RufusWolfe posted...
Just to clarify something, this upcoming Christmas rerun has only 10 Lotto boxes, right? Or is it unlimited like Nerofest?

Yes only 10. Next unlimited is davinci rerun
Switch FC: SW 1645-5886-8487
3DS FC: 1908-0559-8154

User Info: rickets987

rickets987
1 week ago#4
The one in November will be limited, but the one that comes after will be unlimited.

Well, the 12th works for me I guess. Gonna... masogrind for scales and CE drops I guess... ugh

Zero0X0 posted...
RufusWolfe posted...

Yes only 10. Next unlimited is davinci rerun

Nah. There are 2 Christmas events coming, and the second one is unlimited.
FGO: Deerlet
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: YourOnlySavior

YourOnlySavior
1 week ago#5
Is this the one that is tied to main story progress, or is that the second one later in December?
Salvation starts here.

User Info: RufusWolfe

RufusWolfe
1 week ago#6
Ok. That explains the lack of Nerofest levels of hype. Considering this is a rerun of an event held 2 years ago, it sounds like the lotto was experimental back then, explaining why it's only 10 boxes. Looks like it's relatively safe to use a few of my apples to get my crew to their level-caps, then.

YourOnlySavior posted...
Is this the one that is tied to main story progress, or is that the second one later in December?

This one just requires Orleans to be cleared. The second one at the end of this year requires Babylonia to be cleared.
Amethyst Army: Astalos, Braixen, Bulblin, Dusk Lobber, Jaggi, Meowstic, Misdreavus, Missile Toe, Seregios, Varkolyn, Vex, Vorcha, Whippy, Zenaserisu.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: rickets987

rickets987
1 week ago#7
I'm just going to call these

Jeanne Alter Christmas (rerun)
November (probably, not guaranteed)
original JP run: November 15-24
limited boxes
requires Orleans

Altera Christmas

almost definitely December?
original JP run: December 15-25
unlimited boxes
requires Babylonia

Da Vinci event (rerun)
probably January
original JP run: January 10-20
unlimited

edit: Ah, and the Jeanne Alter Christmas was unlimited last time it ran. It's only limited because reruns usually are limited, with Da Vinci's lottery being a special case.
FGO: Deerlet
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
1 week ago#8
Time to fail to get Ishtar again for the billionth time... yay... >_____>
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all.

User Info: Black_Fire

Black_Fire
1 week ago#9
rickets987 posted...
I'm just going to call these

Jeanne Alter Christmas (rerun)
November (probably, not guaranteed)
original JP run: November 15-24
limited boxes
requires Orleans

Altera Christmas
almost definitely December?
original JP run: December 15-25
unlimited boxes
requires Babylonia

Da Vinci event (rerun)
probably January
original JP run: January 10-20
unlimited

I still cant believe JP didn't space these lottos out better, and then our next lotto is months away...

Either way looking forward to lotto season.
"Hatred is what drives me!" Judge Gabranth

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
1 week ago#10
RufusWolfe posted...
Ok. That explains the lack of Nerofest levels of hype. Considering this is a rerun of an event held 2 years ago, it sounds like the lotto was experimental back then, explaining why it's only 10 boxes. Looks like it's relatively safe to use a few of my apples to get my crew to their level-caps, then.

It is only 1 year old (or I guess 3 if you're counting based on JP). The reason they capped your boxes is likely just that there is a new Christmas lotto event every year. Nero Fest and Da Vinci don't have lotto reruns immediately before them.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Christmas rerun starts 11/12?
  • Post New Message