• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Yelling About Saber Wars 2 (Chat/Discussion thread)

User Info: MaidKnight404

MaidKnight404
2 weeks ago#1
Been a little short on time because halloween, but I've been keeping up on the announcement/ishtar stuff. This is...not that. Well, not exclusively. Now that it's out and we're playing, this is a place to talk about it. Share information, swap srategies, lay out our thoughts and feelings yadda yadda you get the idea.

Because time, I actually havent really started. Just the first no battles prologue thing is so insanely long! >_<

Servants are usually shown in second stage right? I dont think I much like ishtar's. It's a bit like grail sakura's outfit, except she doesn't look nearly as good. Jane seems fun though. Now I just need to raise her. And get a god damn skadi banner.

I know it's a new event and all, but are there any walkthroughs yet? Otherwise I'd mostly just be stumbling around guessing.
My Fate/Grand Order (JP) Friend Bind is 484,416,786 (Vasche)

User Info: MrSmokestack

MrSmokestack
2 weeks ago#2
MaidKnight404 posted...
And get a god damn skadi banner.
Preaching to the crowd, brother.

There is a subreddit for FGO event guides if you haven't seen that yet.

You also could just do what @Zilong17 and I do and just hit the same node until it stops counting for a mission. No reading required.
DID YOU KNOW THAT NINETY-SEVEN PERCENT OF ALL LIVING THINGS ON PANDORA AREN'T EXPLODING RIGHT NOW? THAT'S BULLS***, BUY TORGUE! -Mr. Torgue

User Info: Zilong17

Zilong17
2 weeks ago#3
MrSmokestack posted...
You also could just do what @Zilong17 and I do and just hit the same node until it stops counting for a mission. No reading required.

Verily. Event target list in the node's info section helps tremendously too.
"I have labored in vain, I have spent my strength in futility and vanity; yet my vindication is with the LORD, and my reward is with my God." Isa 49:4

User Info: dunksahoy

dunksahoy
2 weeks ago#4
MrSmokestack posted...

That's what I do. It works most of the time

One thing about this event though is the yellow missions stand for clearing wanted missions. Also, it seems like nothing in this event is time gated except for the CQs. I'm at like 80 missions because I've been farming while catching up with some TV.

User Info: zangatsubankai

zangatsubankai
2 weeks ago#5
@MaidKnight404 Ishtar's 1st Ascension is weird because that's the only one that's actually Space Ishtar. Base is Astarte and 3rd is a few Divine/Demonic spirits (Which is why she has the horns) stuffed into Rin's body (not the first time though, HEYO!!). It's the maou nobu thing but makes less sense.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
2 weeks ago#6
I'd offer to help, but I'm less into the event than the wiki has missions translated for... Like you said, all the cut scenes have been pretty long.

zangatsubankai posted...
Ishtar's 1st Ascension is weird because that's the only one that's actually Space Ishtar.

The cow girl outfit is actually ascension 2.

And I think the outfit works less well for Astarte than Sakura because this is a younger, way flatter Rin.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: nghiango1989

nghiango1989
2 weeks ago#7
This is the first event that I have to go through blindly and it offers a unique experience. I'm glad I was able to snatch both Jane and Space Ishtar from Lord Gacha.
FGO US: 664,601,384. FGO JP: 518,368,086
Master name: WAIFU4LIFE

User Info: ReiRei89

ReiRei89
2 weeks ago#8
Yeah I'm doing this blind as well. Got 40 missions done so far but it's annoying. And I'd probably be further but I'm playing Trails of Cold Steel 3 and trying to make progress in that before I ship off to OK for work for 6 friggin weeks. -_-;;;;

Astarte clears the nodes though and having my own Artoria helps with that one currency you need to open those quest nodes.
"Going to the Grand Canyon" is how Limbaugh's doctor refers to giving Limbaugh a colonoscopy-Kavatar
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Luno

Luno
2 weeks ago#9
Can't wait to start the event, while mission based events aren't my favorite I might need the materials the mission rewards you with, and I need that blue space ishtar costume.

Halfway through camelot, most of the enemies are evil so support arjuna alter does even more than he already has. I'll probably even run into Tristan with arjuna alter by accident and still steamroll him.
Nitocris alter when

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
2 weeks ago#10
zangatsubankai posted...
@MaidKnight404 Ishtar's 1st Ascension is weird because that's the only one that's actually Space Ishtar. Base is Astarte and 3rd is a few Divine/Demonic spirits (Which is why she has the horns) stuffed into Rin's body (not the first time though, HEYO!!). It's the maou nobu thing but makes less sense.

It seems she is the fusion of Ishtar, Astarte, and Astaroth.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Yelling About Saber Wars 2 (Chat/Discussion thread)
  • Post New Message