• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Shimousa on the 10th.

User Info: Is_Corrupted

Is_Corrupted
6 days ago#1
https://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=%2Fiframe%2F2019%2F1010_shimousa%2F

Right?
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon

User Info: RufusWolfe

RufusWolfe
6 days ago#2
And then a few days more for the 2nd Banner. Looking forward to it, with low expectations, of course.
Amethyst Army: Astalos, Braixen, Bulblin, Dusk Lobber, Jaggi, Meowstic, Misdreavus, Missile Toe, Seregios, Varkolyn, Vex, Vorcha, Whippy, Zenaserisu.

User Info: CTsREVENGE

CTsREVENGE
6 days ago#3
So starting at 9 PM PT on 10/10 the banner switches to Tomoe single rate up? If so it seems odd to have the switch so soon. Summer was always like 3 days before single 4* rate ups.

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
6 days ago#4
Gonna be so tempted to pull for Musashi, but I must resist >______>
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all.

User Info: DarkKirby2500

DarkKirby2500
6 days ago#5
So according to that page you need to clear the final singularity to participate in this event.

I'm in the middle of the America singularity right now, I'm trying to power through the story when I have time, but it's still a long way to the end, whenever that is.

Does that mean I'm going to miss this event? How bad is it that I miss it?

Or does it get filed in some kind of permanent side singularity area that doesn't go away?
The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. Those who seek justice are at the greatest risk of losing sight of it.

User Info: RayMaster94

RayMaster94
6 days ago#6
DarkKirby2500 posted...
So according to that page you need to clear the final singularity to participate in this event.

I'm in the middle of the America singularity right now, I'm trying to power through the story when I have time, but it's still a long way to the end, whenever that is.

Does that mean I'm going to miss this event? How bad is it that I miss it?

Or does it get filed in some kind of permanent side singularity area that doesn't go away?
It’s a Remnant Singularity. A story chapter. Not an event. You won’t miss it.
I am the mighty pop-tart wizard!

User Info: Pikachuster15

Pikachuster15
6 days ago#7
I’m stuck traveling at the moment so I’m glad they’re not starting up the next Halloween event yet (probably not until late October for that). I can skip an EoR chapter until I get home easily enough. The banners are going to be really tempting though, but I’ll probably try for the second banner more rather than wasting that much trying for a 5*.

User Info: zangatsubankai

zangatsubankai
6 days ago#8
Pikachuster15 posted...
I’m stuck traveling at the moment so I’m glad they’re not starting up the next Halloween event yet (probably not until late October for that). I can skip an EoR chapter until I get home easily enough. The banners are going to be really tempting though, but I’ll probably try for the second banner more rather than wasting that much trying for a 5*.

Second banner is my goal too. I'll probably wait for the Munenori Solo day since I don't really care about Raikou or Shuten.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!

User Info: rantck77

rantck77
6 days ago#9
anybody story locked here?

is that lancer available in FP pool?
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: nghiango1989

nghiango1989
6 days ago#10
rantck77 posted...
anybody story locked here?

is that lancer available in FP pool?

Only in the 2nd banner: Yagyu and Danzou

Yes, Baldy is also in FP pool.
FGO US: 664,601,384. IGN: WAIFU4LIFE
FGO JP: 518,368,086. IGN: WAIFU4LIFE
(edited 6 days ago)