• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Do you use any ascension outfit that most people use the least?

User Info: shootingfoul

shootingfoul
4 weeks ago#1
Do you have a servant that you like, at the same time, really like one of his/her ascension outfit. However, deep down, while watching what ascension outfits other people use on him/her, you can deduce that the outfit you like is actually the least popular outfit for that servant to the masses, but you just like it?

User Info: LegoLeonidas

LegoLeonidas
4 weeks ago#2
I like to keep my Archuria on her second ascension. Her final ascension seems a little too... I dunno. Flashy? Froo-froo? The cape, the crown, the high heels, I'm just not feeling it. I like the windbreaker look much better. More down-to-earth, kinda girl-next-door.
"I have nightmares about Hell, where all I do is add up numbers and try to have conversations with people like you." - Bob the Skull

User Info: Kneekicker

Kneekicker
4 weeks ago#3
My Astolfo goes capeless, unlike the vast majority of other Astolfos I see. I like his pauldrons.

Nobody else comes to mind at the moment. I don't have Avenger Nobu, but I plan on keeping her in the Kippoushi form for a while and I don't think I've seen it around too much, though admittedly I hardly ever check the Extra supports on the few occasions I still play JP.
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 | PSN: ansonip2000 | Steam: Kneekicker
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.

User Info: mixedmethods

mixedmethods
4 weeks ago#4
LegoLeonidas posted...
I like to keep my Archuria on her second ascension. Her final ascension seems a little too... I dunno. Flashy? Froo-froo? The cape, the crown, the high heels, I'm just not feeling it. I like the windbreaker look much better. More down-to-earth, kinda girl-next-door.

Same. Second ascension or bust, in my opinion. It’s just so good.

User Info: Sans Pants

Sans Pants
4 weeks ago#5
I keep Squirtoria on third. I think at last count as far as JP goes there's about 25 characters where I'd use their second sprite, maybe 3-4 where it's a toss-up between 2 and 3, and everyone else would use sprite 3. Well, Waver's not on that list since all three of his sprites are fine.
Who needs a medical license when you've got style?

User Info: abyss

abyss
4 weeks ago#6
I far prefer Drake's base look; don't like the exposed arms in her second look or the pauldrons in her final. So she ends up just with the base.

User Info: DreikoSaMa

DreikoSaMa
4 weeks ago#7
Shiki's ascensions all look completely different so I often cycle but I go with the first one the most. It's her iconic one after all.
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/609/simplebeauty.jpg
<3

User Info: NightKaiser21

NightKaiser21
4 weeks ago#8
Shishou's Subzero / Scorpion i'sh outfit 1. And Mikon's Fate Extra getup.
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/DarkEater21.png | https://i.imgtc.ws/Kt7PHHd.jpg

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
4 weeks ago#9
mixedmethods posted...
LegoLeonidas posted...

Same. Second ascension or bust, in my opinion. It’s just so good.
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all.

User Info: Muzika2013

Muzika2013
4 weeks ago#10
Well, clearly archuria's 2nd ascension is very popular... which is the opposite of this topic. lol
Fate/Grand Order: Mega - 494,611,045
Support List: https://i.imgtc.ws/GHwgSuq.png Updated September/15/2019
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Do you use any ascension outfit that most people use the least?
  • Topic Archived