• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Do you have Kaleidoscope?

User Info: TheOneAndOnly44

TheOneAndOnly44
1 month ago#1
Has Zelretch graced you with his Craft Essence? - Results (383 votes)
Yup, enough to MLB!
17.75% (68 votes)
I have a few copies
38.64% (148 votes)
I've got one!
22.19% (85 votes)
Not a single copy...
21.41% (82 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Was going through my main account's servant options and I found myself lamenting multiple times my lack of Kaleidoscope, despite having been an active player since NA day 1.

I have a single MLB copy of imaginary around, but it's just not the same. Hoping that one day soon Zelretch decides to hop into the parallel world that is my Chaldea :/

Those of you who answer, how long have you been playing FGO?
"Your fate is in the cards." -Elizabeth
"Dont think, feel." -Chie Satonaka, totally not Bruce Lee or anything

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
1 month ago#2
Since around launch (couple weeks later), no Kscope on my main. MLB Kscope on some alt, a single or two on most. Another non-Kscope on some ~600 days one. Such is life.

Oh well, the likes of Drake function decently without. MLB Kscope is where it's really at.

User Info: SaberCherry

SaberCherry
1 month ago#3
Having Kaleidoscope is central to FGO.

I'm not crippled by not having MLB Kaleidoscope because there are alternatives like 50% NP free CEs. But if I did not have at least 2 Kaleidoscopes, I'd be crippled on dailies.
FGO NA (Sakura): 251638528. Lolidusa, Okita, Ishtar, Scathach, Ozy, Waver, Jack, Raikou, Ruler Martha

User Info: TommyI916

TommyI916
1 month ago#4
Three accounts, no kscope.
FGO JP - Main: 423,392,108 Alt: 493,331,256
FGO NA - 556,858,435 |Message Me Here Before Adding|

User Info: phng1900

phng1900
1 month ago#5
Yes, just mlb it recently, helped immensely during nerofest, and now I'm in love with Nito clearing first 2 waves with it during free quest farming :)

User Info: CVGnaoki

CVGnaoki
1 month ago#6
MLB + 2 spare

User Info: DreikoSaMa

DreikoSaMa
1 month ago#7
I got 7 of em and no black grails.
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/609/simplebeauty.jpg
<3

User Info: Asura1556

Asura1556
1 month ago#8
I have been playing for one month and I have one. I didn’t even realize it was good. I mean, I got lucky with Merlin too but he’s more overtly powerful.
Are you 7 years old and have trouble counting to large numbers like three? Billy Mays here with Death and Taxes, so nobody can count past one ever again!

User Info: MichaeLelouch

MichaeLelouch
1 month ago#9
Nope, kscope is just a myth to me.
Fate Grand Order (US) ID : 254,865,933 , IGN: Yuuki
Fire Emblem Heroes ID : 6005257671 , IGN: Yuuki

User Info: Kneekicker

Kneekicker
1 month ago#10
Two copies, with one of them being MLB.

I'd totally swap the non-MLB one for a Heaven's Feel if I could, since that CE has eluded me from the day of launch and never has a rate-up ever. You'd think it'd be on rate-up on the HF movie banners, but no.
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 | PSN: ansonip2000 | Steam: Kneekicker
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Do you have Kaleidoscope?
  • Topic Archived