• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. 7 Million Downloads Banner Topic

User Info: Core-Lokt

Core-Lokt
3 days ago#41
NeroFest banner f'ed me over for 800 SQ with nothing. I got one big pack for this, with misgivings. I got what I wanted; one copy of SAlter to get her NP5, and one more Merlin for NP2. And a rando Orion *shrug* As a plus, I was able to buy the bonus embers and get SAlter to her first ascension. Now I can do her interlude and see her pretty face instead of the mask.

Good Luck to those rolling on this banner, and my sympathies to those who tried.
FGO NA 011,674,684
Official Martha of the Fate/Grand Order Boards https://i.imgtc.ws/2a53f02.jpg

User Info: dabomb3000

dabomb3000
3 days ago#42
Skip. All goes towards hokusai.
Brave Exvius: IGN: Flower-812.776.757

User Info: Lordip

Lordip
3 days ago#43
195 sq and 9 tickets later, only got 1 each of Salter and Lalter (for np3). I already got a bunch of sabers, so Salter at np1 will probably just languish in the second archive.
FGO ign: Aku

User Info: Saber_Alter

Saber_Alter
3 days ago#44
Started off the banner with a multi-roll and the extra 5 tickets. Bare minimum results all up in this b****. Guess today's not my day, will be able to try again in about a week...

User Info: ComaPrison

ComaPrison
3 days ago#45
Dropped 20 tickets and bumped my merlin up from np1 to np2. looking forward to his costume and animation updates

User Info: I_am_boss

I_am_boss
3 days ago#46
Hoarding for Oui sorry merlin theres a bunch of you on my support list anyway.
Currently playing: FGO, Epic 7, pokemon go, pokemon let's go Evee
FGO: 309,650,387

User Info: GSenjou

GSenjou
3 days ago#47
So uh, no NP2 Merlin, but holy s***, 13 tickets got me Salter, another Lalter for NP2, and a Kaleidoscope.
FGO: Aoba 798,571,229

User Info: Bird_Man_Yu

Bird_Man_Yu
3 days ago#48
Well, 5 tickets, Nothing but garbage and 2 Garbage Gold CE's, as expected, now to wait 3 days for some reason to force the game to give me Lalter....
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png
Fate/Grand Order EN: 866,770,168. Fate/Grand Order JP: 688,739,705.

User Info: Doredia

Doredia
3 days ago#49
13 tickets and 120 quartz later...

Merlin, Salter and Vlad (Lancer 4*). Worth it!

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
3 days ago#50
I think this may be one of my more successful summons yet. At first I wasn’t even planning on spending but maybe the 22 tickets I had saved up but I decided to drop SQ as well. 153 to be exact.

The more I thought about it the more I realized that...having Merlin would be nice. First off, For challenging quests I wouldn’t have to use my friend slot to take one along and open it up to using other servants I may need. Second, this guy doesn’t appear on rate-up for over 2 years. He’s rare af. And finally, ofc we can’t deny that his utility will ALWAYS be relevant in game. Thinking these things through I decided with my 500+ SQ in hand I should go for it.

My tickets got me some really great CE’s I got my first Black Grail and I also got my first Imaginary Element too. Then on my first 10 roll I got my first Prisma Cosmos and Heavens Feel as well. Honestly I was pretty satisfied with those CEs alone, if anything. After getting nothing after I decided that 150 SQ would be where I drew the line cause I would be sitting at an even 400 SQ, and knew that I probably shouldn’t spend anymore as I have other stuff I’ve been wanting towards the end of the year, and didn’t want to exhaust everything I had. Then https://i.imgtc.ws/LImAI2y.png

Got him, no more SQ spending till Christmas time now
"That revelation when you recognize you're in a cycle...when you realize you are the one who put yourself into it...will you strive to break free?"
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. 7 Million Downloads Banner Topic
  • Post New Message