• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. I need more umu now

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
6 days ago#1
https://i.imgtc.ws/qTHA4m5.jpg

MAKE IT SO DW

PLEASE

Also does anyone know if this outfit has a name?
FGO User ID: 055,832,829
Friendly Neighborhood Asterios Advocate

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
6 days ago#2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z_VUkQSYeg

There you go.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Kneekicker

Kneekicker
6 days ago#3
Extella doesn't yet have too much representation, which is a shame. No Archimedes, no Venus, no Charlie, no Karl. Closest thing is Caster Nero slightly resembling Regalia Nero.
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 | PSN: ansonip2000 | Steam: Kneekicker
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.

Ikorus13
6 days ago#4
What class do you think she'd need to be to yoink altera's rainbow mars bar and beat people over the head with it? Rider? Ruler? Moon Cancer?
Ikorus13 posted...
https://i.imgtc.ws/qTHA4m5.jpg

MAKE IT SO DW

PLEASE

Also does anyone know if this outfit has a name?

Saber Venus is the name of that form. It is Nero wielding Altera's Sword of Mars and channeling the power of the Goddess Venus in Extella. They did not bring it back for Extella Link the losers Saber Venus should have come back as a bonus unlockable Servant you got for say 100% the game or something just to play around with she should not have come back in story though there would be no point in that. Also you can see her in Nero Caster's NP Animation as a Statue infront of her Theater when it rises from the sea

User Info: nghiango1989

nghiango1989
6 days ago#6
Oh, the sexy Saber Venus! Wow, it's almost 3 years since I finished that game.
FGO US ID: 664,601,384. IGN: WAIFU4LIFE
FGO JP ID: 518,368,086. IGN: WAIFU4LIFE

User Info: YotsuMaboroshi

YotsuMaboroshi
6 days ago#7
Kneekicker posted...
Extella doesn't yet have too much representation, which is a shame. No Archimedes, no Venus, no Charlie, no Karl. Closest thing is Caster Nero slightly resembling Regalia Nero.

I'd count the Saber Venus statue in Caster Nero's NP as more representation than that. I don't even really see a resemblance between Caster Nero's ascensions and Moon Drive, save that third ascension has a similar color scheme.
nghiango1989 posted...
Oh, the sexy Saber Venus! Wow, it's almost 3 years since I finished that game.

I hated you could not raise her bond level in Extella once you unlocked her which was sad to me

User Info: u3br

u3br
6 days ago#9
no thanks

Ikorus13
6 days ago#10
Man looking at that "outfit", she's actually in phenomenal shape, especially for a monarch. You can see she has a lot of definition to her physique. Altria wasn't even close to as fit in fsn, just skinny.

Her Atk stat should be higher in this game than it is >/
(edited 6 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. I need more umu now
  • Post New Message