• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Best place to find Assassin and Berserker enemies for master missions?

User Info: hihi123hihi

hihi123hihi
6 days ago#1
Where's the cheapest place to complete these missions? Not including Nero Fest challenge quests because I'm not in the mood to go through KH's CQ again. For Assassin iirc it was Mt. Etna but not completely sure. And Berserker day is done for the week so I have no idea where to find a cheap node for them.
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0510-8592
Pokemon Ultra Sun IGN: Sun
(edited 6 days ago)
For Assassins Mt. Etna in Septem, 7 Assassin mobs AP9 per run

User Info: GSenjou

GSenjou
6 days ago#3
Gaul in Septem has 3 Zerks for 9 AP, or Agartha Peach Blossom for 7 Zerks for 21 AP.

I personally just did the Herc and Parade of Hassans CQs.
FGO: Aoba 798,571,229

hihi123hihi
6 days ago#4
Thanks for the answers. Seems that Berserkers don't have a good free quest node and Herc's quest was easy so I guess I'll just do that. Forgot about the Parade of Hassans CQ, so maybe I'll do that too if I have time. I still need to farm 5 more boxes so I'm not sure if I'll be able to though.

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
6 days ago#5
Normal hassan quest gives you all you need for assassin. I did dailies for Zerker.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:6
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: rickets987

rickets987
6 days ago#6
Agartha's Village of Dreams is 7 Berserkers and is the best spot to farm Octuplet Crystals of all the free quests. So then it's not necessarily a total waste of AP.
FGO: Deerlet

hihi123hihi
6 days ago#7
rickets987 posted...
Agartha's Village of Dreams is 7 Berserkers and is the best spot to farm Octuplet Crystals of all the free quests. So then it's not necessarily a total waste of AP.
That’s true, but I’d rather spend as much AP as possible on doors since that’s 1/2 AP during the campaign.

I just did the Herc quest 3 times and Hassan once for a total of 4 AP so I don’t have to worry about it anymore. Thanks for the help everyone!

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
6 days ago#8
Do Hands today for Assassin.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Best place to find Assassin and Berserker enemies for master missions?
  • Post New Message