• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. New challenge quests thread (Part 2)

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 week ago#1
Continue to pour your frustration over KH in here lol.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: zangatsubankai

zangatsubankai
1 week ago#2
Made sure to snipe 500 just to be a tease, huh?
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!

Zinie95
1 week ago#3
@zangatsubankai Ufufu of course~

zangatsubankai
1 week ago#4
Zinie95 posted...
Well, did you manage to kill KH?
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!

Zinie95
1 week ago#5
zangatsubankai posted...
Zinie95 posted...
Well, did you manage to kill KH?

I'm too lazy to try to do it tbh >___> I knew I would have to reset way too much >___> I will probably wait a bit more to see if this quest would remain like this or not, then will decide >___>

zangatsubankai
1 week ago#6
Zinie95 posted...
I'm too lazy to try to do it tbh >___> I knew I would have to reset way too much >___> I will probably wait a bit more to see if this quest would remain like this or not, then will decide >___>
Girl after my own heart. Yeah, I'm feeling lazy after the mental exhaustion of farming petals and Da Vinci. I'll wait til the last few days and give it the old college try if they leave it. Back to farming mats for Arthur...

Zinie95
1 week ago#7
zangatsubankai posted...
Zinie95 posted...
Girl after my own heart. Yeah, I'm feeling lazy after the mental exhaustion of farming petals and Da Vinci. I'll wait til the last few days and give it the old college try if they leave it. Back to farming mats for Arthur...

You still haven't maxed him out!?? SMH >:(
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Demonrugal

Demonrugal
1 week ago#8
I ignored Hassan CQ after 5th attempt which my fully buffed, full-life, shielded Illya got IK by KH’s normal hit. I was pissed enough even I broke his first bar. Seems like I made the right choice after seeing all those comments. That’s not a challenge. It was bugged and is RNG-test at its finest.
If you get to hell, tell them I sent you. You get a free T-shirt.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
1 week ago#9
Skipping this dude. Seems like a total pain. At least Da Vinci was fun, but this one isn't my idea of fun.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
1 week ago#10
Demonrugal posted...
I ignored Hassan CQ after 5th attempt which my fully buffed, full-life, shielded Illya got IK by KH’s normal hit. I was pissed enough even I broke his first bar. Seems like I made the right choice after seeing all those comments. That’s not a challenge. It was bugged and is RNG-test at its finest.

The comments relating this to JP touch of death quests aside, I wouldn't be shocked to see them intentionally put a quest like this in now that it has given people so much trouble. JP has exhibition quests coming up soon too.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. New challenge quests thread (Part 2)
  • Post New Message