You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. How many "Dive To Blue" drops have you received?

User Info: SaberCherry

SaberCherry
1 week ago#1
How many "Dive To Blue" drops have you received?

Note - I had to repost and delete this 3 times because gamefaqs appears to be currently bugged and will not accept "0" as a possible poll choice.

Dive To Blue looks like an awesome CE. It's unfortunate that it has max +1000 Attack, but I'm still trying really hard to MLB it; looks like it would be awesome on Arts loopers, like Squirtoria, Mordred, and possibly Rhyme (that's probably wishful thinking). I have 0 drops so far but I plan to spend apples to get a 5th.

Conversely, Seaside Luxury looks terrible. I MLB'd it, but will just shunt it to my SA. I'm happy that at least this event yields one useful free MLB CE.
FGO NA (Sakura): 251638528. Lolidusa, Okita, Ishtar, Scathach, Ozy, Waver, Jack, Raikou, Ruler Martha
(edited 1 week ago)
My main and sub both got a drop relatively easily, so I'm grateful. All I care about is being able to MLB it once; I can see myself using it despite not having 2k+ max attack.
"Your fate is in the cards." -Elizabeth
"Dont think, feel." -Chie Satonaka, totally not Bruce Lee or anything

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
1 week ago#3
0. I guess I could have picked I don't care because it isn't a good CE so I don't care. That isn't a number though so it ruins any usefulness you could get from the poll question.

If you're looping, damage gain from your CE is even more important, and you should be even more hesitant to give it up. Archuria and Rider Mordred have no trouble looping already. Using DtB makes even less sense in their cases.

That little extra bit of NP gen only matters in very specific cases like Zerkerlot/Skadi/Skadi/Para looping where Zerkerlot will fall just a little short with a HND. (Not saying to use DtB on him, just giving an example where you might want to give up damage for such a small gain in NP gen.)
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: the void

the void
1 week ago#4
I got two drops for it already. I'm using it MLB on Chloe for grinding candy right now and it's pretty awesome.

I think that seaside luxury is the first event CE that I've failed to MLB. I'd consider going back to part 1 after finishing the part 2 shop to try for another drop if it didn't look so bad.

User Info: random_blah

random_blah
1 week ago#5
Two so far, luckily since I use it all the time on JP. While Sieg's not on NA yet so I have little reason to bother with arts, it'll be nice for next year.
Got the one I needed for the MLB so that is good

User Info: SaberCherry

SaberCherry
1 week ago#7
Goraishi posted...
0. I guess I could have picked I don't care because it isn't a good CE so I don't care. That isn't a number though so it ruins any usefulness you could get from the poll question.

If you're looping, damage gain from your CE is even more important, and you should be even more hesitant to give it up. Archuria and Rider Mordred have no trouble looping already. Using DtB makes even less sense in their cases.

That little extra bit of NP gen only matters in very specific cases like Zerkerlot/Skadi/Skadi/Para looping where Zerkerlot will fall just a little short with a HND. (Not saying to use DtB on him, just giving an example where you might want to give up damage for such a small gain in NP gen.)

Oh, interesting. I actually have trouble looping Archuria and Mordred without assistance or specific CEs, so I'm looking for the best CEs to help them loop. Zerkerlot, with his Quick NP, seems like a poor choice for a CE that boosts Arts, from my naïve understanding.
FGO NA (Sakura): 251638528. Lolidusa, Okita, Ishtar, Scathach, Ozy, Waver, Jack, Raikou, Ruler Martha

User Info: rantck77

rantck77
1 week ago#8
3 accidentally voted 2

I was farming nobu valley hoping for pt1 MLB and mats, but redirected to raikou underground 3 for mats
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
1 week ago#9
SaberCherry posted...
Oh, interesting. I actually have trouble looping Archuria and Mordred without assistance or specific CEs, so I'm looking for the best CEs to help them loop. Zerkerlot, with his Quick NP, seems like a poor choice for a CE that boosts Arts, from my naïve understanding.

Because it isn't a good CE for Zerkerlot which is exactly why that last sentence is there pointing out that I didn't mean DtB. I just can't think of an arts example where this CE literally divides looping and not looping. If it doesn't, HND is better.

User Info: the void

the void
1 week ago#10
Goraishi posted...
it isn't a good CE

That's an exaggeration - on an arts NP it looks like this one is only about 3% less damage than Golden Sumo (more or less of course depending on which servant and what buffs are active). I'd still save the CE exp for the full attack ones, though.

Goraishi posted...
like Zerkerlot/Skadi/Skadi/Para

I don't see how Dive to Blue is useful to Lancelot. Are you maybe thinking of One Summer?
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. How many "Dive To Blue" drops have you received?