• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Chaldea Welcome Brochure - New Masters, come here!
KeyKing7 posted...
@RedV

A month too late to answer your question, but I’ll give it a try. Typically when Servants are within the first 100% for the NP gauge, you’re usually given a little kick wherein the 99% is bumped to 100%. I don’t have experience using Prisma on Hans since I usually use a 2030, but it should bump you all the way to 100%.

@NoNameAvailable

Welcome! Glad to have you here.

For a more detailed explanation on “ignore defense” I’ll direct you to MrSmokestack’s stickied topic titled “How Much Does This Do?” since it covers it in great detail. There’s also a bunch of information that would prove useful to you if you choose to learn it. But in a nutshell, ignore defense completely ignores any defensive buffs the enemy casts.

Marie recently received a buff in JP, and since I’m an NA only player, I can’t speak to how well it has made her but the general consensus is that she is better. I have an NP1 Marie and she does well for her three-hit invuln but she’s rather weak as an AoE Quick farmer atm. If you choose to run her with Skadi in the near future, she’ll hit harder but will not have the looping capabilities of, say, Berserker Lancelot or Parvati.

In regards to maxing CEs to 100 - I usually prioritize CE’s that’s only have a focus on damage, not a split CE with HP and Damage. Reason being that a fully maxed damage CE adds +2000 to your DPS, which is huge if paired with additional effects since most buffs stack multiplicatively. Again, I’ll direct you to MrSmokestack’s guide because he does very well in breaking the numbers down.
For myself, I have an MLB Black Grail that is nearing 100 that I absolutely adore. Otherwise, most of my other CEs - popular ones such as Kaleidoscope and Golden Sumo - are in their 40s and they serve me perfectly well.

In terms of support Casters, they’re the most quintessential assets in the game. They will determine how easy of a time you have, especially in regards to farming, so certainly aim for them. In good news, Waver (Lord El-Melloi II) will have a rate-up this year during the Fate/Accel Zero rerun and he is considered one of the most versatile units in the game due to his AoE NP charging capabilities and the usefulness of his ATK, DEF, and Crit damage up skills. Skadi, as you know, is coming in a few months and many veterans, including myself, will be gunning for her due to shenanigans that she can pull off with the right units. Still, it’s always worth looking at your roster as a whole and determine if you lean more Blue (Arts), Red (Buster), or Green (Quick). All three are viable - some more than others - so it’s best to strengthen whom you have.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Thank you for your answer! The 'How much does this does' topic was indeed pretty useful.

As for my roster, up until now I've been mostly relying on buster servants - I mean, up until a couple of days ago, all my 5 stars had a buster NP, and so did a lot of my 4 stars - but they worked well nonetheless with arts supports (by which I mean Mash/Andersen). Quick is a bit underrepresented in my roster, but I did invest quite a bit in Lancelot, and even 3-stars like Cu or Ushi have been pretty useful at times.

Goraishi posted...
It depends on the CE. The only CEs you're likely to have as a GSSR only player on a 4 month old account that are worth maxing are Holy Night Supper or Aerial Dive, but only if you managed to max limit break them.

Zerkerlot is enough to enable a lot of quick team farming. It is up to you, but I would much prefer Skadi over Waver. She enables an entire card type and has a lot of use jump starting teams of all types. Waver is good, but I don't think he is a game changer on the same level as Skadi.

Yeah, Holy Night Supper is currently my highest level CE (and indeed got enough of them to fully limit break it) at 50. Going further seems like a heavy sink in resources, but I do suppose something like +800 atk can't be ignored. Only got a couple copies of Aerial Dive though - I think it was the Halloween event CE? Unfortunately I didn't quite manage to play this one as much as I should - retrospectively I should have tried harder at it, understrength roster be damned, but at the time prioritizing the story seemed to make sense. Lesson learned, I suppose.

(though I have to ask: what does GSSR mean?)

Noted on Skadi. I imagine it'd make more sense for me to at least try to grab the upcoming tier 1 new servant rather than always paying catch up and running after the old ones. Ad hey, you never know! I might manage to get both!

*looks at the two quartzs I have currently left*

.... yeeeeah, really need to save from now on. Anyway, thank you for your advice!

User Info: maguskiller

maguskiller
1 month ago#132
NoNameAvailable posted...
though I have to ask: what does GSSR mean?
Guaranteed SSR. Twice a year, during new year and anniversary, you get special banner(s) that you can roll only with paid quartz but in return, it guarantees a SSR. The next one will be in June or July and will be divided by classes.
FGO NA: 844,600,029

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
4 weeks ago#133
As for my roster, up until now I've been mostly relying on buster servants - I mean, up until a couple of days ago, all my 5 stars had a buster NP, and so did a lot of my 4 stars - but they worked well nonetheless with arts supports (by which I mean Mash/Andersen). Quick is a bit underrepresented in my roster, but I did invest quite a bit in Lancelot, and even 3-stars like Cu or Ushi have been pretty useful at times.

If you're just looking at the servant's deck, all good supports are "arts" supports. Usually people go by what damage dealers they enable. Merlin for example is primarily a buster support despite having 3 arts cards and an arts NP. Mash, Hans, Waver, etc are pretty much card type agnostic.

The thing is that if you're not doing fast clears, everything comes back to arts cards and arts chains.

Yeah, Holy Night Supper is currently my highest level CE (and indeed got enough of them to fully limit break it) at 50. Going further seems like a heavy sink in resources, but I do suppose something like +800 atk can't be ignored. Only got a couple copies of Aerial Dive though - I think it was the Halloween event CE? Unfortunately I didn't quite manage to play this one as much as I should - retrospectively I should have tried harder at it, understrength roster be damned, but at the time prioritizing the story seemed to make sense. Lesson learned, I suppose.

(though I have to ask: what does GSSR mean?)

Noted on Skadi. I imagine it'd make more sense for me to at least try to grab the upcoming tier 1 new servant rather than always paying catch up and running after the old ones. Ad hey, you never know! I might manage to get both!

That CE is worth maxing. It has good bonuses and pure attack stats. You're better off going all in for those increasingly expensive, minimal gains than leveling a bunch of mediocre stuff. Do look into CE bombs (check youtube for some explanations) if you haven't because otherwise leveling CEs that high will take stupid amounts of QP.

Another reason to go for Skadi first is that she is more limited. Waver gets more rate ups. It is definitely not a bad idea to chase both.
(message deleted)
Goraishi posted...

The thing is that if you're not doing fast clears, everything comes back to arts cards and arts chains.

I'm beginning to try my hand at fast clears, but it's still touch-and-go. Ultimately, when the going gets tough, my instinct is still to turtle up and go with a Mash+Andersen+Support DPS or a Mash+own SSR+Merlin.

Point noted about Skadi and yeah, I've been made aware of CE bombs. Might try my hand at hard leveling my CE when the success chance rate up goes up.

User Info: PS2Gamer

PS2Gamer
2 weeks ago#136
Thank you all for all of this information
~ ~ ~ Where Angels Lose Their Way ~ ~ ~
/| ~ Love would have conquered all..... ~ |\
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Chaldea Welcome Brochure - New Masters, come here!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A