• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Chaldea Welcome Brochure - New Masters, come here!

User Info: Zilong17

Zilong17
4 months ago#101
That’s the correct place
"I have labored in vain, I have spent my strength in futility and vanity; yet my vindication is with the LORD, and my reward is with my God." Isa 49:4

User Info: GalaxyCrisis

GalaxyCrisis
4 months ago#102
@Zilong17 Oh, the transfer number is the bind code? That clears things up; I was specifically looking for the term "bind code" in the menu, so I was quite confused.
Failure is always an option.

User Info: GalaxyCrisis

GalaxyCrisis
4 months ago#103
Another question, this time one of curiosity. I recently got Arash, and you mention in this thread that he is exceptional for farming materials. Could you care to explain why that is the case? I'm not exactly partial to using this guy, especially since his NP automatically kills him.
Failure is always an option.

User Info: MrSmokestack

MrSmokestack
4 months ago#104
GalaxyCrisis posted...
Another question, this time one of curiosity. I recently got Arash, and you mention in this thread that he is exceptional for farming materials. Could you care to explain why that is the case? I'm not exactly partial to using this guy, especially since his NP automatically kills him.
Arash is one of the best farming servants for two reasons:

1) His unbuffed NP damage is among the highest in the game
2) His NP's demerit lets you run two supports for farming

Arash's NP scaling is the same as a post-Interlude ST servant--except it hits 3 enemies. He has roughly 22k NP damage at Lv 60 without fous. This is incredibly high considering his 1* stats and lack of buffs. He also has a strengthen quest which gives him a 30% NP charge skill, making him event CE friendly.

Arash is most often used as a Wave 1 clearer since his NP kills him. This lets you run a second support like Waver or Merlin to buff your other 2 servants. His NP's animation speed is also very short, but the added load time hurts this somewhat. His low cost also makes him a good filler option to avoid hitting the limit when fielding 5* event CEs or servants.

If you are optimizing, Arash starts to fall off a bit. As mentioned previously his dying animation adds time to runs. If it's at all possible you should run Paracelsus or Nitocris for the Wave 1 clear instead. However their lower NP damage means they won't always be better than Arash.
DID YOU KNOW THAT NINETY-SEVEN PERCENT OF ALL LIVING THINGS ON PANDORA AREN'T EXPLODING RIGHT NOW? THAT'S BULLS***, BUY TORGUE! -Mr. Torgue
(edited 4 months ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
4 months ago#106
GalaxyCrisis posted...

There are a few ways to 3 turn farm. (1) NP looping, (2) MLB kscope(s), (3) servants with batteries, (4) servants to suicide making room for external batteries.

Arash both has his own battery to top up from either kscope or MLB IE (or a 20% external charge and a 50% starting NP CE), and he clears the field letting someone like Waver come in. This makes it much easier to get your instant NPs though like Smoke said, you have to wait for his death and new servant loading animations. The reason is that you can take friend Waver for +20% to 2 damage dealer NP'ers and +30% to one plus at minimum another +20% from a mystic code. This makes it easy to get 3 instant NPs off without needing any kscopes or MLB IE.

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
4 months ago#107
What happened to post 105?
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

MrSmokestack
4 months ago#108
No idea. Never got to read what it originally said.
DID YOU KNOW THAT NINETY-SEVEN PERCENT OF ALL LIVING THINGS ON PANDORA AREN'T EXPLODING RIGHT NOW? THAT'S BULLS***, BUY TORGUE! -Mr. Torgue

User Info: MaidKnight404

MaidKnight404
4 months ago#109
Debating starting a global account for quartz hoarding with foresight or whatever. Fishing for Marie Antoinette for green card shenanigans, I've encountered a pull I cant dismiss out of hand and now I'm not sure of myself.

It got both elizabeth bathory and heracles. If nothing else, I did issue a transfer number so I can go back to it.
My Fate/Grand Order (JP) Friend Bind is 484,416,786 (Vasche)

MrSmokestack
4 months ago#110
I think you picked a bad time to start global. Merlin won't be back for another two years and Skadi is still a ways off.
Also, Parvati isn't in the tutorial roll right now.
"Have you considered you may not be colorblind, but color-dumb?"- KanzarisKelshen
(edited 4 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Chaldea Welcome Brochure - New Masters, come here!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A