• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Chaldea Welcome Brochure - New Masters, come here!

User Info: MaidKnight404

MaidKnight404
7 months ago#11
Sticky Plz, quality content creation
My Fate/Grand Order (JP) Friend Bind is 484,416,786 (Vasche)

User Info: TheBorlax

TheBorlax
7 months ago#12
You should consider removing the "don't post until I'm finished" part before you can't edit the post anymore.

User Info: agtady

agtady
7 months ago#13
Honestly, this is probably the most useful one of the bunch. Sticky requested.

User Info: balkj06

balkj06
7 months ago#14
request Sticky

I would still go with Herc you're 1st bond 10 is easy to get it won't take you that long.

User Info: Zilong17

Zilong17
7 months ago#15
TheBorlax posted...
You should consider removing the "don't post until I'm finished" part before you can't edit the post anymore.

Good idea; thanks for that.
"I have labored in vain, I have spent my strength in futility and vanity; yet my vindication is with the LORD, and my reward is with my God." Isa 49:4

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
7 months ago#16
I was waiting to comment until I knew you were done, but nice work. Also requesting a sticky.

User Info: _Etna_

_Etna_
7 months ago#17
Great guide! Sticky requested.

User Info: DemonsSouls

DemonsSouls
7 months ago#18
Herc still best starter, with his evade and revive skills he doesn't need bond 10 to stomp most content with a Sup Merlin and a taunter or 2 and by the time you get to the stuff he start having trouble with he prob close to bond 10 anyway.

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
7 months ago#19
DemonsSouls posted...
Herc still best starter, with his evade and revive skills he doesn't need bond 10 to stomp most content with a Sup Merlin and a taunter or 2 and by the time you get to the stuff he start having trouble with he prob close to bond 10 anyway.

Nah, finishing all of part 1 will still leave you a good ways from bond 10 which means you're hitting Camelot first. Granted neither of the two Zilong recommended are great for Camelot bosses specifically, but AE NPs are handy. You mentioned taunter, but that setup also means you can enable Sumanai.

Really, what you're suggesting isn't super practical for Camelot level bosses anyway because their Herc isn't likely to be fully maxed out either, and they'll likely fair better with a damage dealer support carrying them than Merlin.

That said, the time to pick up Herc is as a starter. You will get a hefty chunk of the bond out of the way through the story. Past that, I definitely wouldn't use a ticket on him.
(edited 7 months ago)

User Info: DemonsSouls

DemonsSouls
7 months ago#20
Goraishi posted...
DemonsSouls posted...

Nah, finishing all of part 1 will still leave you a good ways from bond 10 which means you're hitting Camelot first. Granted neither of the two Zilong recommended are great for Camelot bosses specifically, but AE NPs are handy. You mentioned taunter, but that setup also means you can enable Sumanai.

Really, what you're suggesting isn't super practical for Camelot level bosses anyway because their Herc isn't likely to be fully maxed out either, and they'll likely fair better with a damage dealer support carrying them than Merlin.

The only real problem in Camelot is dealt with with Euryale, the others aren't much of a prob.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Chaldea Welcome Brochure - New Masters, come here!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A