• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Chaldea Welcome Brochure - New Masters, come here!

User Info: Zilong17

Zilong17
7 months ago#1
First and foremost, before I get started, allow me to post a special thanks to:

@22whiterabbit22
@KanzarisKelshen
@MrSmokestack
@agtady

For posting the guides which I cite and/or used to build this "introduction" as well as providing some input regarding the content in Kanzaris' and Smoke's case in particular. These four users are each well informed of game mechanics and responsible for far more of the explanations/guidance to new players than I can claim.

Table of Contents

i.Welcome Message
ii.Board Resources
iii.The First Thing You Do – The Tutorial Summon
iv.After the Summon – What Next
v.Leveling Units
vi.Summoning More Units
vii.Craft Essences
viii.Support System
ix.Tips and Tricks in Battle System
x.What Do I Do Next?

i.Welcome to Fate/Grand Order

Greetings new Masters, and welcome to the Fate/Grand Order message boards. Whether you’re here because you’re a long time Fate looking to check out the hype, a newcomer checking out a F2P game, or just a gacha hunter looking for their next fix, this intro guide is for you. The purpose of this guide is to give you the low down on the commonly asked questions of new players and give some guidance on how to actually get started in Fate/Grand Order. Some of these things the game tells you, some of it doesn’t. Hopefully this guide will better explain the things it does, and aptly detail the things you otherwise would have to figure out the hard way. I’ll endeavor to accommodate the preferences of “here to win” players who care only about performance as well as those who are “here to waifu” as best I can – fortunately the advice to follow is relevant to both.

ii.Board Resources

Firstly, let me say that this guide is not intended as a one-stop shop or as a detailed explanation of all game mechanics or team comps. Players better qualified than I have already done excellent work on that. I’ll touch on the basics of some of these topics as we proceed, but if you’re already an intermediate player (or don’t care what I have to say and just came here for some cold hard math), you should instead refer to the following guides below. As a newer player you don’t have to worry about these resources just yet (the mathematical formulas might overwhelm you during the first week or so), but I would definitely check them out if you intend to get serious about building high-end teams or even maximizing your preferred favorites.

General Mechanics Guide

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/180151-fate-grand-order/77928647

A guide by MrSmokestack that will explain exactly how the game's many nuanced formulas work. If you want to know how to determine how many stars a Servants' card makes, how to calculate damage, how to calculate NP gen, the card nuances, it's all here.

Team Composition Guide

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/180151-fate-grand-order/77920954

A guide by agtady on content clearing. Here, agtady concisely explains how to maximize each card type for the express purpose of clearing content as quickly and consistently as you can, and how to play each of the team types to their most efficient degree. He will go over designations such as "What makes a support Servant," provide examples of popular "pointman" (DPS) Servants, and provide other information to maximize your ability to clear content and build strong teams.

While I do not believe we have an up to date compilation of 22whiterabbit22's guides, in-depth reviews and discussion of almost every character released in the game so far can be found just by searching their name, rarity and/or class to search for Rabbit's review of the character on the board.
"I have labored in vain, I have spent my strength in futility and vanity; yet my vindication is with the LORD, and my reward is with my God." Isa 49:4
(edited 7 months ago)

Zilong17
7 months ago#2
iii. The Very First Thing – Tutorial Summon

So, once the game stops holding your hand through the tutorial, you’ll be presented with the tutorial on how to summon (roll) units. I’ll provide an explanation on rates in a moment, this section is specifically focused on the tutorial summon – you are guaranteed to get one of several specific 4* units in this pull. You cannot pull a 5* unit with this pull, and you can’t get a 4* who isn’t on the list – this particular summoning has a very select pull that varies slightly between the NA and the JP version of the game. This is the moment where most players decide whether to re-roll or not, as there are some specific Servants worth getting here. I’ll give a very, very brief overview of each unit’s desirability from the standpoint of a new player, but if you want a detailed analysis, please refer to 22whiterabbit22’s review series. I was going to rank them on review value but character limits are a thing. The best starters are Siegfried and Parvati (JP only) if you want to reroll, details below.

Of course, if one of the starters happens to be your favorite unit/character, feel free to ignore everything I just said and skip to the next section – this is for the people who just want to focus on their gameplay.

Some veterans here may be surprised I not only don’t recommend Heracles, a very common starter unit, but also don’t even put him in top 3. This is because Herc’s “cheese solution” primarily relies on him being bond 10, which is not amenable to a new player; by the time they reach a max bond Herc their roster should not need him for most content anyway. Bond 10 Herc is a very good friends list pick, which I’ll cover later.

The reason Sumanai is at the top of the list is for a handful of reasons; for starters he is the only Servant to have his third skill by default, requiring only a single ascension to obtain all three skills – the third skill is also the only one a new player needs to be concerned with to make him effective. His AABBQ deck is very beginner friendly and his anti-dragon synergizes with another recommended free unit in St. George, and he will even teach a new player the value of NP gen buffs between his Golden Rule and his NP. Siegfried represents an AoE unit who is Merlin-compatibile who can easily swing for ST damage with the help of a free unit.

However, hot on his heels and arguably superior in the JP version is Parvati. The mat rewards in the JP version alone will give you enough raw materials (gems not included) to max out one of Parvati’s skills, two if you luck into a couple of bicorn horns on the way there. Parvati is by far the strongest “end game” option of the starters, having an amazingly strong kit and being sufficient for most content with a single support Skadi – by the time you reach content where you might have issues with her damage, you will hopefully have NP2ed or even Grailed Parvati to repair that, and if RNGesus is with you, perhaps a Skadi of your own to see her maximum potential.

Suzuka is perhaps the hardest of the top three starters having none of Sumanai’s unique advantages, nor any of Parvati’s general stupidity. She is, however, perhaps one of the best starters for teaching you to play the game. She has a simple to use deck and will show you how powerful crits can be (her NP is used to both raise her damage as a Buster starter – check out Smokestack’s guide – and make stars) while also having a variety of skills for you to use and test, and help you decide what sort of units you want to pull for later. She also has a battery-over-time, which can help new players out; she can NP on her own within 3-4 turns of a fight starting with a Dragon’s Meridian CE equipped, and that’s enough to end most battles in the early game (assuming your support unit doesn’t do it for you).
"I have labored in vain, I have spent my strength in futility and vanity; yet my vindication is with the LORD, and my reward is with my God." Isa 49:4

Zilong17
7 months ago#3
iv.After the Summoning – What next?

BIND YOUR ACCOUNT, THAT’S WHAT.

Absolutely do not wait to do this. Too many new and long time players have lost their accounts and the sum of their hard work due to phones being damaged/lost, accidental uninstalls, data corruption, etc. FGO does not use an email bind system. Go to the options menu, set up your bind code/password from “My Room,” and store this in redundant places – write it in a notebook, save it on your computer, put it inside the cover of a favorite book, whatever. Do not lose the bind code or you are the mercy of FGO support to recover a lost account.

Why are you still reading this, go make your bind code.

Now that you’re back from making your bind code (and you had better be), from here I recommend filling out your master profile – set a display message, set a birthday, set your master name, things like that. This is because when you inevitably lose your account because you didn’t listen to me when I told you to set a bind code, you have more information to provide to support to hopefully recover your account. Take this time to take note of your own friend code, which doubles as your in-game ID tag for support to find your account. Store this in the same places you were supposed to set your bind code.

V. Leveling Units

Now that you have some units from the tutorial pull, you’re probably wondering how to make them stronger. Unlike in other titles your units do not gain EXP from battle; you must instead feed them “EXP cards” by clicking on the Menu and then the magic circuits icon, second from the left. Select “Servant” from the top. You’ll then select the Servant you want to level and then select EXP cards from your inventory to level them. Different rarities require different amounts of EXP for each level, and not all Servants gain the same stats at the same level either – some Servants get their stats in the first and last twenty levels, some Servants gain few stats in those levels and make their biggest gains in the middle levels, and others gain roughly the same amount per. Don’t think much about that, most Servants will have comparable stats (for their rarity) when they hit their proper max.

As an aside, this is also where you come to “ascend” units – this changes their sprite, raises their level cap, and unlocks new skills. You’ll likely notice that lower rarity units have a lower level cap than higher rarity units and have some concerns if your favorite unit is a silver unit or not an SSR – you can fix this with Grails to raise the stats of lower rarity units, to a point. I won't be covering this in further detail since it is something for established players to contend with.

You’ll also level up your Servant’s “Noble Phantasm” here by selecting Noble Phantasm, selecting the LEVELED version of your Servant first, and then selecting any copies you’ve pulled. Fusing copies serves to raise the attack power or primary effect of their Noble Phantasm and allow you to charge it past 100% for the overcharge mechanic. More on this in the FAQ section later. Craft essences are leveled the same way as Servants.

As for how you get those EXP cards, the best way is in the “Chaldea Gate” section where you see “Daily Quests.” This is split up into four quests of three categories of varying difficulty. The first section is the EXP farming Daily – just pick a high leveled support unit off the friends list and select the 40 AP node. The friend unit will carry you and will get you 7-9 gold EXP cards, which you can use to level your units. You can also do the lower difficulties if you’re having trouble, as well as summon from the Friend Point banner for EXP cards, but these cards are usually weaker and will net less EXP. You can also get gold EXP from event shops and Da Vinci shops, and a pittance from login rewards.
(edited 7 months ago)

Zilong17
7 months ago#4
.vi.Summoning More Units

Yes, that’s what we’re all here for isn’t it? We’re gacha players and we want to roll. “How are the rates” is the question many players have not just for FGO, but for most gacha. And the answer is, they suck.

Really, they suck. Brace yourself if you are easily salted or have units you simply must have to play the game, especially if they are SSR. I’ll start with the rates and give you the good news afterwards. The “quartz” summoning costs 3 quartz per summon and 30 for 10 at once; in the JP version this is updated to 30 for 11, and every 10th single pull on a banner will yield a free eleventh pull too. A single “ticket” allows for a single pull. Doing a 10 pull guarantees a “gold card,” usually a craft essence, and at least one 3* Servant. The rates are as follows:

3* Servant – 40%
3* CE – 40%
4* Servant – 3%
4* CE – 12%
5* Servant – 1%
5* CE – 4%

We have an “always active” banner that’s your generic summon banner. Generally it is not recommended to summon on this banner, since almost every unit in this banner will also be in a limited/rate-up banner, with the rate-up banner either trimming options from it (to better increase the odds getting a certain unit) or just having higher rates for that unit in particular. There are two main rules to remember for this that will save you some grief:

First, a rate-up unit DOES NOT have higher rates than those listed above. All the rate-up does is if you hit that 1% jackpot, you have a 70-80% chance of getting the unit on rate-up; you still have only a 1% chance of landing an SSR in the first place. Keep that in mind when pulling. Secondly, not all units are always available. You will see reference to “Limited” units and “story-locked” units. Limited units can only be pulled when they are expressly advertised on a banner – Jeanne Alter and Gilgamesh, for example, can only be pulled when you see them on rate-up. Story-locked units cannot be pulled from the generic banner without clearing a preceding story chapter – the famous “Saber Alter” for example cannot be pulled until you complete the intro chapter. Note that as before, simply ‘unlocking’ a Servant does not increase their chances, they’re just thrown into the general pull. If you want a storylocked Servant, you’re better off waiting for them to get a rate-up of some kind or a class-segmented banner, which bypasses their storylock and raises the chances of getting them (somewhat) at all.
(edited 7 months ago)

Zilong17
7 months ago#5
Now, the good news is there is another banner where you summon with a resource called “Friend Points.” This is the “free gacha” that most gacha models have, using 200 FP and 2000 FP for single and ten rolls. Unlike most gacha games, the 1-3* units you can find here are actually very, very good. This section would get very lengthy if I were to explain the appeal of each of them and why they’re worth getting (there are many stand-outs), so I’ll just list them and refer you to Rabbit’s reviews for the reasons why.

This is in no particular order.
1.Hans Christian Andersen
2.Arash
3.Chen Gong*
4.St. George
5.Leonidas
6.Black Bart*
7.Euryale
8.Cu Cuchlainn
9.Robin Hood
10.Paris*
11.Julius Caesar
12.Ushiwakamaru
*=Only in the JP version for now.

There are others too, but I really don’t want to drag out this list. In general I would check Rabbit’s review of any unit, even your weak units, you might be surprised just how powerful they are, especially if you’re operating on a budget or holding out for a banner and need a stopgap. Euryale, Robin Hood, Hans, Arash, Cu, Chen Gong and Lu Bu are all particular standouts; Hans is an exceedingly powerful support unit that even established players will mainline and use in their primary teams as a secondary support unit, Cu is a very potent cockroach unit who can steal wins for weak players or clutch out close fights, while Chen Gong and Arash are both farming gods. Euryale, Robin Hood, and Ushiwakamaru deserved special mention for being strong replacements for their gold counterparts if you’re unable to pull them for troublesome fights, especially in Ushi’s case as there can be a shortage of powerful gold Riders in a new player’s collection.

Be on the lookout for what the community has come to call "The Big Four" - they are the support Casters of Merlin (Buster), Skadi (Quick), Tamamo (Arts), and Waver (general purpose). If you are rolling for gameplay it is almost always the best idea to drop everything and go all in to get one of these units if you see them, they are integral to almost every comp players prefer to run and none of them are re-run often; if you miss them once, you can go literally two years or more before you see them again.

And for those wondering why Bedivere/Izou/Nagayoshi aren’t on the 3* list it’s because he’s storylocked/limited and that should make us all sad.

Zilong17
7 months ago#6
vii. Craft Essences

You’re going to be pulling a lot of these, and it’s a good idea to be on the lookout for certain CEs that are highly sought after. I will NOT be covering limited CEs that even long time players may not be able to get ahold of (Damn you Poster Girl). These CEs are rarely on rate-up, but you should really keep an eye out for these CEs because even advanced players would probably mug you for a copy if they could, and proper usage of these CEs will create a night and day contrast in your Servants’ performance. I also will not be going over event CEs for what I hope are obvious reasons.

2030 – Often nicknamed the true waifu of the FGO community (also called a mistake), 2030 is the go-to CE for any support/buff Servant in the game. It provides bonus HP to the unit who has it equipped, not applying any of its bonus stats to the Attack stat, and simply having it causes the unit to generate 8 critical stars at the end of the turn. I won’t go into the entire star mechanic since Smokestack’s guide covers that well, so the important part here is “More stars = higher crit chance.” More crits means more damage and higher NP gen, which means more Noble Phantasming. 50 stars means all 5 of your cards for that turn have a 100% chance to crit, and a single 2030 gives you almost 20% of that by itself.

Black Grail – The offensive counterpart of 2030 and perhaps the most highly valued CE in the game, Black Grail has a small penalty of 500 HP lost to the unit per turn. This often scares new players, but I assure you it’s a nonfactor; most battles will be over before it’s an issue, or healing supports will negate it. Black Grail is pure attack power and provides a colossal 60% NP damage – if you have the luck of the gods and manage to MLB this thing (fusing four copies into an original one), that boost rises to 80% - all by itself this CE nearly doubles your attacker’s NP damage. It is by far the strongest ATK CE in the game for all DPS units regardless of rarity, type or kit. If you get one, love and cherish it.

Prisma Cosmos – Another popular support CE, this CE gives your equipped unit passive NP charge at the end of the turn. It’s very popular on support units who you rarely want to click their cards but need to build NP with such as Merlin, Tamamo, or Hans. 8-10% NP per turn may not sound like much, but this stacks mightily with other sources of NP such as batteries, cards, Arts chains, etc. Merlin for example has a passive that gives him 5% of his NP, and after using his NP he gets a buff (as does the team) that gives them 5% of his NP; Prisma on a Merlin means Merlin is passively generating 18-20% of his NP gauge per turn, easily stacking Garden of Avalon with a gain like that.

Volumen Hydragum – I’m not sure I spelled that right and I’m too lazy to check. What Volumen does is provide the equipped unit 3 hits of invulnerability. It’s very popular for Berserkers that units put on the front line as well as units put at the end to serve as a “last man standing” to enable them to last longer. If you happen to find a Volumen Cu Alter for example, you can easily have him stay alive for 3+ turns all by himself despite his Zerker weakness, throwing out his Buster cards to try to steal a win for you.

Kaleidoscope – The greatest of farming CEs, and bane of part one FGO. One copy of this thing and you’re at 80% of your NP on your unit, easily filled by the popular support units for a first-turn NP. When you’re starting out, this can often end the fight in one turn. If you happen to MLB it, you start with a full NP gauge. Kaleidoscope is one of the most powerful CEs for farming and for progression, so keep an eye out for it as well as its 4* and 3* cousins, Imaginary Element and Dragon’s Meridian, which also give high starting NP at lower amounts.

I’m sure there are others people will think of but I think these are the most popular/common “GG” CEs that you can be spooked by in the gacha, so keep an eye out for them!

Zilong17
7 months ago#7
viii.The Support System

One of the greatest features for starting players is the support system. This allows you to select a single Servant from a substantial list and put them into the sixth “Support” slot on your team to give you a helping hand. You can select any unit of any class you find on the list, but unless a player is on your Friends list the Noble Phantasm will not available to you. Many players use this feature even with established rosters to find rare or limited units they don’t possess in order to fill out their team, and newer players use it to be carried through early content so they can get through the story quickly. In the earliest content, most any Level 90 SSR will work, but there are a few units you should be on the lookout for; the best support units also tend to make for the best gacha targets if you see a rate-up for them, so keep that in mind.

1.Merlin – Merlin is a Limited SSR Caster and one of the most popular carry units in the game. He is able to boost team damage dramatically, speed up your NP charging, make your entire team invulnerable for a turn, and generate stars all at once. Merlin, Mash, and a DPS can handle a whole lot of content.

2.Waver – Also known as “Zhuge Liang,” he’s also an SSR Caster and is not limited. He has team buffs for your offense and defense, an NP that lowers enemy NP gauge and defense, and can even stun to provide your team time to rest/recover. He also is very effective at charging ally NPs, making him immensely popular for early carriers and farming teams of all levels.

3.Skadi – Presently JP exclusive as of the time of this rating, Skadi has a reputation as a “Quick Merlin.” If your preferred DPS unit uses green cards, Skadi is your friend. Though not quite as all purpose as Merlin the sheer damage she provides should be enough for you to get past any content. If you are one of the lucky players to already have your own Skadi, you can refer to agtady’s guide on how to pilot a strong, mid-endgame Quick team using double Skadi for the purpose of clearing content.

4.Heracles – Specifically, a Bond 10 Heracles is a very popular “anchor” unit for new players. Put him at the back of your team, and his unique CE will insure he is able to survive for up to 5 turns of constant Bustering when he is your final unit. I’ll explain how he does this in the next section.

5.Cu Alter – Cu Alter is almost as good as Heracles as a last man standing unit, but where he really shines is being almost as tough to kill in the frontline as Herc is to the back, providing nuts damage while he’s at it. There are many units able to “solo” certain fights throughout the game, but Cu Alter is a special case who rarely cares about context or the class of his enemy, and is a very universal solution to a problem. He is a story-locked SSR and thus can be rare, so be sure to keep any friends who have one on speed dial.

Zilong17
7 months ago#8
ix.Tips and Tricks in Battle

The combat system in FGO is not particularly complicated, the tutorial and gameplay guides already here will do fine for telling you the gist of how to play. However, there are certain nuances that the game does not really go out of its way to tell you that players take advantage of. Some of this is covered in the linked guides above, but in this case I feel compelled to make a summary notation of those mechanics here.

1.Card Basics – Smokestack’s guide has this handled in all the detail you could want, but if you just want the cliff notes it’s this: Buster does damage, Quick makes stars and has some NP gen, Arts builds NP meter. The actual system is considerably more complicated and there’s some math behind the strength of each card, so the main thing to remember when starting out is that rule of thumb. Also, the first card in the chain affects the cards after it, especially the “Extra” card on a brave chain. So if you want as much NP as possible, put an Arts card first. If you want as much damage as possible, put a Buster card first. Finally, NPs do not get the “bonus” of the first card, so there’s no point in going “regular Buster > NP > Buster” in terms of damage if you have a Buster NP; if the unit has a Quick or Arts NP, that might be another story, but even as I write this I can think of several exceptions that just aren’t worth going into in a basic welcome guide. See point 3 for a universal reason why you’d want to do this, though.

2.Overkill/Overgauge – Functionally the same thing with the only difference being how many health bars the enemy has, this feature kicks in when you keep attacking an enemy who has hit 0 HP. This causes the unit to generate more stars for crits on the next turn as well as get increased NP regen. This stacks with the bonus you get for critting, so if you have one unit left in an enemy wave, considering having a single Servant attack with something like “ABQ” or “AQQ” to generate as much NP and stars for the next turn as possible.

3.Target Switching – You select your target at the start of a turn, that’s simple enough. But FGO does not allow players to swap in the middle of attacking….sort of. If you aren’t going for overkill bonus like noted above, two things will make a unit swap targets. If you attack with the card of one Servant and they kill the enemy, and the next card is of another Servant, they will let the target die and attack the surviving enemy closest to the team/farthest to the right. If you use an NP card to kill an enemy, this will work the same way. For example, if a Servant attacks an enemy with a Buster card and kills them at the farthest to the left, then procs their NP, they will not NP the dead enemy but instead target the right-most unit. If the NP kills that enemy, they will then use their third card and Extra card on the last surviving enemy.

Zilong17
7 months ago#9
4.Forcing Enemy Turn Ends – By default, an enemy faction gets three ‘actions,’ and assuming three targets they will usually act once per turn unless a battle gimmick compels otherwise; for example, some enemies will take special actions when they spawn or die that do not ‘cost’ an action, or they simply get an additional preset action per turn in some fights, such as a skill that has them apply an effect. Regular enemy actions can be force-ended through the use of the “Taunt” effect, found on some craft essences and on some unit skills – if a unit casts Taunt and is killed by the enemy, they will end their turn without using any more actions, which can be used to buy turns for your units to not take damage as well as stall enemy NPs if you need one more turn to get a defense up to block the AoE NP coming your way.

In solos, enemies also end their turn if they kill a unit with Guts up – if that unit is the only one left on your field, the turn ends. This is NOT the case if you have three units up and Guts is procced one unit. But this mechanic is what makes B10 Herc such a good anchor; as a last man standing the enemy is guaranteed to end their turn after he revives from his custom bond CE (which gives him 3 Guts), he buys a 4th turn with his own Guts, and his evade is a 5th turn of invuln. With a mystic code you can steal a 6th or even 7th turn by shielding him that way.

5.Mash – Yes, Mash gets her own section. Mash is a free unit you’re given at the start of the game, you can’t get rid of her, and will almost always have her – oftentimes the game will even force you to deploy her. Mash starts off a little unexciting, being seen as a low damage unit who has trouble building meter. However, Mash has some unique perks. For starters, she’s free – Mash is the only unit who does not build ‘cost’ towards the team total, which makes her very valuable for new players with low cost thresholds as well as players in events who need a unit who can hold the farming CE.

Secondly, Mash also ascends for free. Her progress and strength are tied to the story, and as you proceed she will get higher stats, stronger skills, and naturally raise her level cap. Her skills themselves are also extremely strong, with Mash essentially offering a turn of invuln (at low content) or highly decreased damage (at most content) for one turn to the team, a targeted invuln+charge for one unit, and can force all damage to her for a turn with a Taunt. Her Noble Phantasm can easily be spammed or even looped to drop enemy damage drastically, and she can negate a “single target” NP by herself by casting her invuln on herself (or someone else with a target invuln can do it) with her taunt. Mash can also be used to save important units by having her cast her invuln on a unit who doesn’t have one of their own, letting the second unit cast their own protection, and allowing her to just tank the NP outright, whether she lives or dies – assuming you can’t just use Snowflakes+Lord Camelot to reduce the NP damage anyway.

Zilong17
7 months ago#10
X. What Do I Actually Do?

So, you’ve read the whole guide (bless you for your patience) and understand “how” to play, but not where to go/what your priorities should be. Honestly this depends on when you happen to be reading this, whether there’s an event going on or not, and things of that nature. In general, newer players will be resetting their AP every couple of runs due to leveling up; you may wish to use these AP refills on leveling to get your starting units to their initial level cap, then hit the story.

If there’s an event going on, go as far into the story as you have to qualify (hopefully just Fuyuki), and then start event nodes. Events have drastically increased drop rates and shops with materials for making Servants stronger, and usually they have banners with good limited Servants and craft essences worth pulling for. Events are simultaneously the main source of player progression as well as primary player content, and we often have them. Do story stuff in between events to build up saint quartz supplies, not to mention enjoying the story for its own sake (hang in there until Camelot.) Things like when to farm the door daily for QP, where to farm mats, etc will come with time, don't worry about trying to get it all down now. By the time you need it, you'll probably know how to get it!

If you’re ever in doubt as to whether you should roll for a given Servant, check Rabbit’s reviews or ask around here; there are many helpful players here can suggest whether a Servant is good for your box and is worth chasing off pure gameplay if that’s your thing. If you need something a Servant offers but aren’t a particular fan of the unit or don’t want to pony up the quartz venture, ask around and see if a player has it on support.

It’s perhaps a bit abrupt but I think I hit all the high points for a “day one” player, and any more detail on particular topics would likely be overwhelming. I'm sure I've left things out that others would have included, omitted details others might find obvious, or not gone into enough detail on many a topic here. If you have any questions feel free to post them, PM me, or just make a general help topic. Welcome to the Grand Order, Masters.
(edited 7 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Chaldea Welcome Brochure - New Masters, come here!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A