• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. General Team Building and Piloting Guide

User Info: Hoid

Hoid
2 months ago#61
@Dishware

I was leaning towards old man, looks like fun

He's like, japanese obi wan kenobi
Toss a coin to your witcher, in year 2020.... in year 2020, oh OHHH ohhhhh!

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
2 months ago#62
Hoid posted...
I was leaning towards old man, looks like fun

He's like, japanese obi wan kenobi

Sure, but a weird topic of choice. He's a lot of fun for somebody with all options. I saw a 'whale' with a level 100 NP5 one not too long ago. I take it you're interested in what to team him up with? Honestly, doesn't really matter so long as you can make him crit and make his NP deal significant damage. I'd think about Summer BB as an option in any case. Spamming his NP makes him and the party practically invincible. MLB Scope Double Tamamo Summer BB for 3 turns of carnage is one idea. Unlike most team setups, in this one Summer BB isn't particularly subjected to being OHKO"d by crits.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Hoid

Hoid
2 months ago#63
@Dishware LOL I'm an idiot, I posted my response to you in the wrong thread! woops sorry guys

But yeah oh crap with Summer BB guaranteeing his Arts cards, Munenori could probably chain super buffed Arts cards and spam his NP like Archuria to stack the debuffs

At first I was put off that his star gather skill didn't work on his busters, but looking at it now I'm seeing it works to his advantage to make sure the stars go towards increasing his NP generation

Toss a coin to your witcher, in year 2020.... in year 2020, oh OHHH ohhhhh!

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
1 week ago#64
When skadi drops, hopefully I get her for myself. If I dont, I'll just have the one from a friend. In that instance, what are some options for a single skadi team featuring ana?
FGO NA: Ikorus (055,832,829) - Local Asterios Advocate; Caligula is my spirit animal
*Ereshkigal Familia*

User Info: agtady

agtady
2 days ago#65
Skadi + Merlin/Waver/Mash/Hans.

Don't want to sound like a broken record, but the answer is the same 99% of the time for any "what other support should I use with insert pointman here", in any single Skadi comp.

Mind you, even double Skadi can't fully salvage Ana because of the internals. Just remember to keep your expectations of power in check.
When you ask me for or I give gameplay advice, keep in mind that IDGAF how you play your game. Thanks.
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
1 day ago#66
Well, yeah her cards aren't gonna be great, but she has a high level np so the damag should be there.

I'll keep that "it's basically always the same" in mind though. Merlin is merlin, but mash and hans really punch above their weight.
FGO NA: Ikorus (055,832,829) - Local Asterios Advocate; Caligula is my spirit animal
*Ereshkigal Familia*

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
1 day ago#67
Ikorus13 posted...
Well, yeah her cards aren't gonna be great, but she has a high level np so the damag should be there.

I'll keep that "it's basically always the same" in mind though. Merlin is merlin, but mash and hans really punch above their weight.

Running a quick servant with 1 Skadi + 1 other standard support is basically just treating it like an arts team where your NP can't arts chain.

Pre-buff I think Hans is a waste of space there because he is probably going to die. Post buff if he dies early, so what. Skadi/Merlin is solid, but I don't think you have Merlin either right? You could maybe try Tamamo with Ana because Ana adds some stall plus Tama can help Skadi NP. Big issue I see there is that when the boss isn't stunned, nothing protects Skadi. Ana presumably has class advantage and Tama has morph so they have some staying power. Mash is good too, but NA is in LBs now which means no guarantee of OG Mash. Ort Mash has her uses as a double taunt, but doesn't really offer the long game protection OG brings through defense buffs.
(edited 1 day ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. General Team Building and Piloting Guide
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A