• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. General Team Building and Piloting Guide

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
4 months ago#51
Have you ever tried Tama/Waver/Bride? If not, try it on the next CQ, probably with Atlas.

Any ST enemy, just put PG on CasGil, set him up for a plug suit suicide to cover an enemy NP, and put Mash to come out after him. For more aggressive play, just plug suit CasGil in before your burst for buffs. Even if you don't fully clear, Mash coming out can slow you down but it isn't exactly a bad setup to be sitting in to finish off.

Your team doesn't have to play that slow btw. Scope Tama, Scope Waver, get an arts card on your damage dealer = full NP with BG start potentially just 1 turn slower than double Waver. I don't even always NP turn 1 with my Archuria setup.

Please tell me you maxed your Tamamo though...?
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
4 months ago#52
Goraishi posted...
Have you ever tried Tama/Waver/Bride? If not, try it on the next CQ, probably with Atlas.

Any ST enemy, just put PG on CasGil, set him up for a plug suit suicide to cover an enemy NP, and put Mash to come out after him. For more aggressive play, just plug suit CasGil in before your burst for buffs. Even if you don't fully clear, Mash coming out can slow you down but it isn't exactly a bad setup to be sitting in to finish off.

Your team doesn't have to play that slow btw. Scope Tama, Scope Waver, get an arts card on your damage dealer = full NP with BG start potentially just 1 turn slower than double Waver. I don't even always NP turn 1 with my Archuria setup.

Please tell me you maxed your Tamamo though...?

Not quite. Short on qp and bones. Shes 8/5/10. I have the materials for 10/5/10 so that will be my first goal for sunta christmas. Need bones to go to 10/6+/10, not enough from janta christmas. Tama needs too damn many bones!
FGO User ID: 055,832,829
Friendly Neighborhood Asterios Advocate
(edited 4 months ago)

Goraishi
4 months ago#53
Ikorus13 posted...
Not quite. Short on qp and bones. Shes 8/5/10. I have the materials for 10/5/10 so that will be my first goal for sunta christmas. Need bones to go to 10/6+/10, not enough from janta christmas. Tama needs too damn many bones!

Her 2nd is probably the least important. 10/6/10 should be serviceable. The 1st being 10 is ginormous for her due to the cooldown reduction and the elimination of the failure chance.

And I don't really know what to tell you, but I farmed up Skadi's aurora steel from scratch in like 3 months. I had to clear a story chapter just to get access to the quest which was a way bigger pain in the ass to farm than the bone quest. I get why you don't want to farm it... farming free quests is super s***. However, skill levels are a big deal if you are serious about getting together some better CQ teams.

Ikorus13
4 months ago#54
Ah...its true. I dont especially want to, because low ap farms are boring, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I'll finish her up when I clear shimousa I guess.

Goraishi
4 months ago#55
Ikorus13 posted...
Ah...its true. I dont especially want to, because low ap farms are boring, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I'll finish her up when I clear shimousa I guess.

Just spam the highest level friend zerker, your highest level zerkers, with your highest attack CEs. Tap randomly whenever you find yourself watching something. I bump the lock time on my phone when I do that so I don't constantly have to unlock it when I ignore it for a minute or two.

User Info: Caelaena

Caelaena
3 months ago#56
Sooo, while going for Ana, I somehow managed to get spooked by Tamamo. To add to that, Lanling came for the ride too. I reckon I should be grateful as I can now run a pretty good Arts core.

I was curious as to what would be the best frontline support pairing for Rider Da Vinci as she's, imo, my only good Arts pointman. Would it be Tamamo + Lanling or something else?

User Info: agtady

agtady
3 months ago#57
Caelaena posted...
Sooo, while going for Ana, I somehow managed to get spooked by Tamamo. To add to that, Lanling came for the ride too. I reckon I should be grateful as I can now run a pretty good Arts core.

I was curious as to what would be the best frontline support pairing for Rider Da Vinci as she's, imo, my only good Arts pointman. Would it be Tamamo + Lanling or something else?

You want to fit in some invul as Da Vinci kills slow with low damage per NP.

Tamamo and Merlin can cut it if the enemies don't have high NP turnover or if you can kill some of them before their gauges fill like Summer 2018 CQ.

In general, Tamamo is better than Lanling for Da Vinci Rider.

When you ask me for or I give gameplay advice, keep in mind that IDGAF how you play your game. Thanks.
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Caelaena

Caelaena
3 months ago#58
agtady posted...
You want to fit in some invul as Da Vinci kills slow with low damage per NP.

Tamamo and Merlin can cut it if the enemies don't have high NP turnover or if you can kill some of them before their gauges fill like Summer 2018 CQ.

In general, Tamamo is better than Lanling for Da Vinci Rider.

I see, figured they needed some NP protection. Thanks for the response.

Ikorus13
3 months ago#59
@Goraishi

I tried that team for this cq. Worked like a champ...mostly. lalter was able to get off one np at the very end, which although it got poster-david'd, bride and tama died to curse the same time they killed lalter, and merlin critted waver to death in the same round.

That left just mash and cu to kill merlin. From full health. With two bars. It...took a while.

Goraishi
3 months ago#60
Ikorus13 posted...
I tried that team for this cq. Worked like a champ...mostly. lalter was able to get off one np at the very end, which although it got poster-david'd, bride and tama died to curse the same time they killed lalter, and merlin critted waver to death in the same round.

I did tell you to take Atlas :P If you're wanting to play more aggressively, don't worry too much if your entire front can't survive the whole time. Keeping Bride up is big, but if you end up letting Waver/Tama die so that say Mash/CasGil come in, that isn't necessarily a bad deal. A lot of my Archuria runs are 'f*** all of you guys so long as she lives' blitzes.

Anyway, glad it mostly worked for you. It might have also helped you if Waver had a prisma / kscope. I'm guessing you took one with the lotto CE because basically all Wavers have that right now. I was forced to use that for my Archuria clear.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. General Team Building and Piloting Guide
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A