• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. General Team Building and Piloting Guide

User Info: EmotionReD

EmotionReD
7 months ago#21
Nice write up. Very succinct and to the point. Personally, I think Cheng Gong is going to shake up a lot of teamcomps. He's basically an Arash+Taunter all in one while being able to perform as a support as well. Looking forward to seeing some runs with him.

User Info: Caelaena

Caelaena
7 months ago#22
I find this very informative as a forward looking NA player, a lot of useful stuff and concise.

Thanks for making the effort.

User Info: Shotgunnova

Shotgunnova
7 months ago#23
If you ever make an upgraded version of the topic, PM me and I'll fast-track the sticky.
Take me down from the ridge where the summer ends
And watch the city spread out just like a jet's flame

User Info: agtady

agtady
7 months ago#24
Shotgunnova posted...
If you ever make an upgraded version of the topic, PM me and I'll fast-track the sticky.

Will do, thanks.

User Info: TetsuoS2

TetsuoS2
7 months ago#25
I keep forgetting to ask, but what do people think of MLB Art of Death/Sumo and the likes vs Volumen on the 6th unit?

I've always found damage better over an extra turn or 2 that Volumen gives, although my experience with soloes is probably outdated since I stopped soloing once I got to LB1.
FGO NA ID: 973,333,976
Support List Image: https://i.imgur.com/Qdw5kXh.png

agtady
7 months ago#26
TetsuoS2 posted...
I keep forgetting to ask, but what do people think of MLB Art of Death/Sumo and the likes vs Volumen on the 6th unit?

I've always found damage better over an extra turn or 2 that Volumen gives, although my experience with soloes is probably outdated since I stopped soloing once I got to LB1.

On average Volumen is better and is appropriate on pretty much any Zerk with a guts, evade or both as it buys 1 extra turn that they can capitalize on with a Buster brave chain.

Starting NP CEs you put on a class advantaged damage dealer in a last ditch attempt to nuke whatever is left standing. They are occasionally also useful on anchors whose survivability are tied to NP like Osakabehime or QSH who can NP off the bat with any 50% charge CE.

Another factor to consider is if your anchor has enough survivability to build gauge manually anyways. Herc and Cu usually get to do that in the latter part of their solo by just surviving long enough.
(edited 7 months ago)

User Info: LoneCourier

LoneCourier
7 months ago#27
Nice, thanks for the write up. Just curious, but which slots do you consider Reines to be in?

User Info: TetsuoS2

TetsuoS2
7 months ago#28
Makes sense, I suppose it's a matter of how much you need the extra turn, though they usually appear in case of terrible rng/mistakes so it makes sense to go as Volumen gives you more leeway.
FGO NA ID: 973,333,976
Support List Image: https://i.imgur.com/Qdw5kXh.png

agtady
7 months ago#29
LoneCourier posted...
Nice, thanks for the write up. Just curious, but which slots do you consider Reines to be in?

Reines is best used as a front line support, to counter ultrahigh card damage (because of her third skill) as well as to make pointman berserkers more viable because of her NP.

She doesn't screw over Zerk crits because those without crit weight skills will not crit regardless and those with crit weight skills will crit regardless.

She's a slower and situational support with the majority of her value and the reason you use her being tied to NP. As a result she's mostly a slot 5.

Her second most common use is as a slot 3, in which case you use as her as a bootleg Waver, pop all 3 of her skills and swap her out back to not mess up crit weight.
(edited 7 months ago)

User Info: bdragan18

bdragan18
7 months ago#30
Very nice. Much appreciated.
Eh.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. General Team Building and Piloting Guide
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A