• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. General Team Building and Piloting Guide

User Info: MrSmokestack

MrSmokestack
7 months ago#11
I haven't even read this yet and I'm already gonna request a sticky.

I suggest the rest of y'all do the same.
DID YOU KNOW THAT NINETY-SEVEN PERCENT OF ALL LIVING THINGS ON PANDORA AREN'T EXPLODING RIGHT NOW? THAT'S BULLS***, BUY TORGUE! -Mr. Torgue

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
7 months ago#12
agtady posted...
I’m not going to go over quick in NA, because quick in NA is best played like buster in NA.

I feel like you should make that a section just so that it doesn't get skipped over by people due to it falling under the bolded JP header. I don't mean that you should expand on it, just literally make a bolded header for it and cut/paste this there.
(edited 7 months ago)

User Info: TetsuoS2

TetsuoS2
7 months ago#13
Good one man, it's also a good read for people who wants an idea of who to raise in their boxes, as you give options for each rarity.
FGO NA ID: 973,333,976
Support List Image: https://i.imgur.com/Qdw5kXh.png

User Info: agtady

agtady
7 months ago#14
Goraishi posted...
agtady posted...
I’m not going to go over quick in NA, because quick in NA is best played like buster in NA.

I feel like you should make that a section just so that it doesn't get skipped over by people due to it falling under the bolded JP header. I don't mean that you should expand on it, just literally make a bolded header for it and cut/paste this there.

Got it. Thanks.

User Info: Yandy_Kusanagi

Yandy_Kusanagi
7 months ago#15
Sticky requested. :)
"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separates us."

User Info: HeartUnderBlade

HeartUnderBlade
7 months ago#16
Sticky request sent. Thank you for your work on this guide. Lots of good information here. I also like the addition of a breakdown of general CEs used for each role.
If you do update this guide in the future, I think it would be helpful for newer players to also have a brief informative list of limited-time event CEs that they should look out for in the future that are worth rolling for (ex. Poster girl, Miyu CE, etc).
FGO | ID: 854,521,539 |
https://imgtc.ws/QyFGhUu (7/11/19)

agtady
7 months ago#17
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

User Info: DemiseEnd

DemiseEnd
7 months ago#18
huh CE guide is probably a neat enough topic on its own
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it.
3ds fc:3823-9549-3094 - Ice > Fire

User Info: dastanvega

dastanvega
7 months ago#19
Bruh I thought you were joking about this. Sticky requested btw.

agtady
7 months ago#20
dastanvega posted...
Bruh I thought you were joking about this. Sticky requested btw.

Lol, I was serious.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. General Team Building and Piloting Guide
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A