You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. What are the best servants to use for fast ember farming?

User Info: djmetal777

djmetal777
6 days ago#1
With Paul Bunyan out, i'm farming embers alot faster due to her 2 second NP, i also know of arash, who else is there?
PSN ID- djx1100/ 3DS FC:3068-0095-9026 Character name is Dylan. Steam ID: Djx1100

User Info: Fiz

Fiz
6 days ago#2
I use my Gilgamesh holding a k scope and his 3rd skill gives him over 100%, then Frankstein with MLB K scope, either borrow a zerker with usually a MLB k scope or a Gil with scope.

I dont have Arash leveled at all hes like 25? maybe with 1/1/

I know I got lucky and I have 1 MLB k scope, and 2 non broken k scopes so helps alot but I do have a few MLB element(75%)
PSN: WngZero_custom- Prisma Islands-The Official Poison Gym Leader
omega ruby( Im a guy btw) : IGN :Tifa fc: 4270-3981-0173( the name is from FF7)
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Sandarka

Sandarka
6 days ago#3
Spartacus is a good choice for farming embers and QP even at lvl 60, he has a 20% NP charge and buster buff, I use him a lot, and his animation is short compared to others. And yeah, you should level your Arash, he is incredible useful for farming anything except agaist Lancers.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Is_Corrupted

Is_Corrupted
6 days ago#4
Arash, Spartacus, all AoE zerkers.

Once Paracelsus gets his NP Gain buff, him + Sieg (future welfare) is more than enough.
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon

User Info: Reno_Ragestar

Reno_Ragestar
6 days ago#5
Gorgon, Mom, Ishtar

User Info: aliceroose

aliceroose
6 days ago#6
Raikou w/ MLB Kaleido is god-send for this
And Ishtar, Jailter with Kaleido(?), Arash
FGO FC : 308,633,284 Name : Rosevelt

User Info: u3br

u3br
6 days ago#7
depends on how many kscopes you have tbh

User Info: greycolors

greycolors
6 days ago#8
Anyone with neutral aoe and charge can usually do ok. Welfares like Santa alter Jeanne can work is they aren't disadvantage.

Spartacus and chacha are also good for being zerkers with charge. Fran can also be good with her charge skill. She just needs to draw an arts at some point.

Obviously it's dependant on kscope and MLB imaginary element access depending on charge size. Waver, Helena and other party chargers can enable anyone like Eric bloodaxe that have strong aoe but no charge.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Chaos_Missile

Chaos_Missile
6 days ago#9
Lvl Spartacus's 2nd to 9 to allow him to use Imaginary Number and thus freeing any Kaleidoscope you may have for other servants.

With a friend support, I can 3-turn ember farming relatively quickly (the only downside is the wait time due to Arash's sacrifice)

Nitocris with Demonic Bodhisattva also works, but is not as reliable.
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008

User Info: Lordip

Lordip
6 days ago#10
The Queen of farming - Nitocris. Raise her 2nd skill to 8, Put a Kscope on her, Use Hogwarts np up charge, and you have back to back NPs that decimate every hands and doors except Riders.
FGO ign: Aku
(edited 6 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. What are the best servants to use for fast ember farming?