• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Agartha Banner Topic

User Info: 22whiterabbit22

22whiterabbit22
4 weeks ago#1
Your pulling plans? - Results (366 votes)
Not Pulling
58.74% (215 votes)
A few tickets/Yolo pulls
24.59% (90 votes)
A single 10-pull (or 10+ Yolo pulls)
5.74% (21 votes)
Multiple 10-pulls (or 20+ Yolo pulls)
8.2% (30 votes)
Full-on whaling
2.73% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Agartha Banner Topic
2019-06-21 00:00 ~ 07-06 20:59 PDT

Agartha’s banner may not be an especially exciting one initially, but in the long-run all three servants here are quite good. This isn’t an amazing banner, but if you like any of the servants here it’s not a bad place to pull either.

Scheherazade (5* Caster)
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/180151-fate-grand-order/77784064

Initially Schez is a bulky AoE Caster with damage far too low to be worthwhile. Once she’s buffed, though, her damage versus kings becomes entirely respectable and she gains the ability to help keep her allies alive as well. She’s still somewhat overshadowed by her competition—and particularly Da Vinci—but she’s definitely workable and has cases where she’s an excellent pick.

Wu Zetian (4* Assassin)
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/180151-fate-grand-order/77780867

Wu is a nifty Quick semi-support who happens to be one of the few options for enabling Quick damage in a pre-Skadi world. Once she gets buffed, she’s also a perfectly respectable DPS servant whose NP damage is sky-high assuming Imperial Privilege procs. Definitely a nice pull.

Penthesilea (4* Berserker)
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/180151-fate-grand-order/77787102

Penth is a fragile ‘Zerker who can, properly supported, consistently NP for big damage. She’s not especially unique in her role, and she’ll be outdone by Nobu in a few months, but if you just want high, consistent damage, she’s a solid pick.

Should You Pull?

There aren’t any “must-have” servants here, but all three servants on this banner are (eventually) good. This is probably a banner to skip if the characters don’t interest you, but if you do pull here there aren’t really any dud pulls.
And as imagination bodies forth the forms of things unknown, the poet's pen turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing a local habitation and a name.

User Info: aliceroose

aliceroose
4 weeks ago#2
3 tix
FGO FC : 308,633,284 Name : Rosevelt

User Info: bdragan18

bdragan18
4 weeks ago#3
Nope. Too many things to save for.
Eh.

User Info: Zaigou

Zaigou
4 weeks ago#4
Not pulling. Sorry.

Summer 2 is JUST around the corner after this slog. Just a month or so remains and I get my shots at Malter and Summer Nero.
PSN: Luminos564. ~And now for: Card games....ON MOTORCYCLES.~

User Info: Iwantoldlayout

Iwantoldlayout
4 weeks ago#5
I want all three but I'm saving for summer. If I didn't blow so many useless tickets on Onigashima I'd burn some here, but I've only got a few now and I'd like to save them.

Here's hoping for 600+ SQ for summer
FGO: Kanaya/844,629,281

User Info: Chaos_Missile

Chaos_Missile
4 weeks ago#6
Will pull for my most wanted Zerker in the game, Pen-chan (Wu would be nice bonus)

1 10x and probably all tixs(including Shop) not in my Gift Box

So, that's 1 10x and IIRC 7 tixs ( I do still want to save for Ruler Martha)
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008

User Info: Milennin

Milennin
4 weeks ago#7
Nothing of interest for me here, so, nope.
Offence is taken, not given.

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
4 weeks ago#8
I have 1 ticket. Therefore I must use it to see if I get Disgaea.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:6
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
4 weeks ago#9
Halloween for solo rate-ups of these SR's. Definitely skipping this banner. I'm more biased towards other Caster AOE dps namely Anastasia and Murasaki.

User Info: _Etna_

_Etna_
4 weeks ago#10
I'm using the SR ticket for Wu but I'm mulling throwing 20ish tickets on this banner to see if I can NP2 her.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Agartha Banner Topic
  • Topic Archived