You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. What will you do with the upcoming 4* 10M download ticket?

User Info: SaberCherry

SaberCherry
1 week ago#1
What will you do with a guaranteed 4* ticket?

I am undecided on what I should do with this ticket. Torn between NP0>1 and NP1>2 (I'd never use it for NP2+). I will almost certainly choose someone I lack, but NP2 for some 4*'s is so tempting.

I'll probably go for Mordred Surfer. CasGil is tempting too, but who am I kidding, I want Mordred.
FGO NA (Sakura): 251638528. Lolidusa, Okita, Ishtar, Scathach, Ozy, Waver, Jack, Raikou, Ruler Martha

User Info: FeatherineA

FeatherineA
1 week ago#2
SaberCherry posted...
I'll probably go for Mordred Surfer. CasGil is tempting too, but who am I kidding, I want Mordred.

Sorry buddy but Mordred isn't on the list afaik.

User Info: DemiseEnd

DemiseEnd
1 week ago#3
Since this is NA i don't even need to think twice to pick Fionn lol
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it.
3ds fc:3823-9549-3094 - Ice > Fire

User Info: random_blah

random_blah
1 week ago#4
Options for the lazy: https://i.imgur.com/9cqkMoY.png

As for me, current thoughts are Helena NP3 or Li NP3. Main AoE caster vs. main ST lancer. None of the servants I'm missing interest me too much.

User Info: rantck77

rantck77
1 week ago#5
FeatherineA posted...
SaberCherry posted...

Sorry buddy but Mordred isn't on the list afaik.

yeah event only servants are out, otherwise I'd think of NP2 summer ann mary, or maybe passion lip
https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wiki/10M_Downloads_Campaign#SR%20Servant
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: rickets987

rickets987
1 week ago#6
Most likely Gorgon to NP2 with an outside shot of Lancer Alter or Gawain.

Caster Gil is probably going to show up against my will if I'm still playing long enough to try for Eresh.

edit: "I will use it to get some Servant I fell in love with." <-always this
FGO: Deerlet
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Reno_Ragestar

Reno_Ragestar
1 week ago#7
I'm currently debating:

-Either Lancelot (Saber because I literally have nothing to spend medals on or Zerkerlot because the future animation updates are goat.)
-Suzuka because I didn't care at first until I got to know her and wish to know her more...
-Stheno because my Medusa can't unlock her final dialogue without her and I feel I need it for my Gorgon collection.
and lastly...
Gorgon NP3 because she's the only servant I have at 100 and I'm always looking for ways to boost my Top Snek.

User Info: bdragan18

bdragan18
1 week ago#8
Getting li shuwen. I need a solid lancer, run arts, and the dude is basically never on a good rate up.
Eh.

User Info: ReiRei89

ReiRei89
1 week ago#9
Wu. Tristan is my 2nd choice and Penth would be my third.
"Going to the Grand Canyon" is how Limbaugh's doctor refers to giving Limbaugh a colonoscopy-Kavatar

User Info: gNNNs

gNNNs
1 week ago#10
Still considering my choice between :

A. New servant of my choice between lobo for avenger, wu for quick support or penth for berserk design i like
B. Increase np power between fionn, siegfried, camilla, and vlad extra
Ign : NcipTex fgo :WG7PwwT27p
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. What will you do with the upcoming 4* 10M download ticket?