• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Female servants vs Male servants

User Info: reidenhart

reidenhart
1 month ago#1
Who would win in a bloodlusted war? - Results (180 votes)
Waifus
43.33% (78 votes)
Husbandos
40% (72 votes)
Neither/Mutual destruction
16.67% (30 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Female servants outnumbered the men by quite alot. You guys think the men have a fighting chance against the ladies? (Spin-off servants included)

-Let's try to avoid planet busting NPs or else it would turn ugly so fast on both sides.
-Grand servants like gramps could solo so let's downgrade him a bit to normal levels.
-Questionable gender like deon and da vinci will be arbiters.
-Waifu HQ is North America.
-Husbando HQ is South America.
-1 day prep time.

User Info: maguskiller

maguskiller
1 month ago#2
Husbandos have gil and Merlin.
FGO NA: 844,600,029

User Info: hihi123hihi

hihi123hihi
1 month ago#3
reidenhart posted...
(Spin-off servants included)

Are you counting only Servants that have actually been summoned sometime in the series, or heroes that have been mentioned to be able to be summoned but haven't actually made an appearance yet (like Abraham Lincoln for example).
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0510-8592
Pokemon Ultra Sun IGN: Sun

reidenhart
1 month ago#4
hihi123hihi posted...

Are you counting only Servants that have actually been summoned sometime in the series, or heroes that have been mentioned to be able to be summoned but haven't actually made an appearance yet (like Abraham Lincoln for example).

Existing servants only. Potential summonable servants doesn't have feats (nasuverse) yet.

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
1 month ago#5
The husbandos have too much going for them to lose:
- Gilgamesh x2
- King Arthur
- Cu Alter + Enkidu
- King Hassan
- Ozymandias
- Merlin
- Waver

Bringing in the JP only Servants doesn't help their case much....It's like...Jalter and Scathach vs the world on the female side and they're gonna miss the support of Merlin and Waver a lot.
FGO NA FC 044,292,893

User Info: KeyKing7

KeyKing7
1 month ago#6
Mega_Gardevoir posted...
The husbandos have too much going for them to lose:
- Gilgamesh x2
- King Arthur
- Cu Alter + Enkidu
- King Hassan
- Ozymandias
- Merlin
- Waver

Bringing in the JP only Servants doesn't help their case much....It's like...Jalter and Scathach vs the world on the female side and they're gonna miss the support of Merlin and Waver a lot.

Don’t forget best boi Arash. He can just Stella half of the women into oblivion.
Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!

reidenhart
1 month ago#7
Is there no genius tactician among the ladies that rivals Zhuge Liang? I believe Tamamo is quite smart but sadly not on his level.

User Info: BlitzDungeoneer

BlitzDungeoneer
1 month ago#8
Eh, depends. The male Servants have a lot more of the overtly OP characters on their side (Gilgamesh, enough said), and the numbers between male and female Servants are actually fairly even iirc, so female Servants don't really have much of a number's advantage.

It all depends on how well each side leverages their respective NPs though. Nightingale wins any fight where she can manage to get her NP off pretty much by default, ferex, but if she gets singled out and nuked that won't mean much. Likewise, Jeanne (both normal and Alter) can cancel out a lot of the OP damaging Phantasms available to the male side. And Georgios does much the same for the male side, for that matter.

Since they're not allowed to planet bust, I'd say it's a pretty even match up overall, though I'd give a slight advantage to the male side.
reidenhart posted...
Is there no genius tactician among the ladies that rivals Zhuge Liang? I believe Tamamo is quite smart but sadly not on his level.

The ladies have Sima Yi as of the more recent JP event now, so there's that.
MH CB Legend. I am the reason GP Counters were removed from Gen. Please show appropriate respect. Thank you.

reidenhart
1 month ago#9
BlitzDungeoneer posted...
The ladies have Sima Yi as of the more recent JP event now, so there's that.

I see, but I guess it doesn't matter because most male servants like Iskandar and Leonidas were peerless commanders during their time.

User Info: Saber_Alter

Saber_Alter
1 month ago#10
maguskiller posted...
Husbandos have gil and Merlin.

Merlin turns all the waifus into pseudo-husbandos.

Stalemate!
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Female servants vs Male servants
  • Topic Archived