• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Fate Extella Top Servants *Spoiler

User Info: YaminoSeigi

YaminoSeigi
1 month ago#1
So in extella series Moon Cell got some heroic spirits considered powerful enough to be assigned as Top Servant to serve as their enforcers.

Up to extella link, some of them shown up already but just wondering the possibility of the candidate for the missing class

Saber - Artoria
Archer - ? ( dont think its gil since he is too rebellious)
Lancer - Scathach
Rider - Alexander
Caster - ?
Assasin - ?
Berserker - ?
Ruler - Jeanne
3DS FC: 4441 8854 0700
Blog: Yaminoseigi.blogspot.com

User Info: DemiseEnd

DemiseEnd
1 month ago#2
Didnt fill all but i remember some thats been mentioned iirc

Saber - Artoria
Lancer - Scathach Romulus Cu Karna
Archer - Arjuna
Rider - Iskandar
Caster
Assassin
Berserker
Ruller - Jeanne
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it.
3ds fc:3823-9549-3094 - Ice > Fire

User Info: TheCroix

TheCroix
1 month ago#3
Gil is above the top servants. The Moon Cell didn’t summon him because he was considered to be an auto win. He manifested independently.
GT / PSN: CyanChaos

User Info: kuronoshingami

kuronoshingami
1 month ago#4
*Do note that these are purely my own after thoughts and in no way should be taken as facts. things can change.*

If they ever introduce a top assassin in next installment it's going to be king hassan. extella is plagued with lack of assassins. understandable, since their np needs to be aoe to match the game's musou nature. but there are quite few aoe assassins that fit the criteria. wonder why they havent released them yet. same for casters and berserkers. extella only has two casters and 3 berserkers and none of them can be considered top. though lancelot and tamamo does make for a strong case.

With the possibility what the true ending has shown us rex magnus carl can be a strong candidate for the ruler class, if they are ever summoned. all others are as DemiseEnd pointed them out. though i do not remember if cu and romulus are ever mentioned to be top servants. romulus does not even appear in game.

Gil is a weird case. mooncell did not even call him. dude just manifested there on his own will. he's crazy powerful with "press this to win" kinda np so he's way above top servants.

But we should wait and see what happens. since the fight with velber did not even begin in the first place. there should be another extella game coming. no reason not to. they need to finish this story so they might introduce them in the next installments.
Mi wo sutetemo, myouri wa sutezu!

User Info: Bird_Man_Yu

Bird_Man_Yu
1 month ago#5
Ya know, on the subject of Extella, I gotta wonder since I merely watched my brother played the first and Link, is it ever mentioned why we don't see hide nor hair of the Sakura 5 or even BB?, This is just more out of curiosity really as I assumed Extella took place after Extra, so putting them in wouldn't be impossible.
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png
Fate/Grand Order EN: 866,770,168. Fate/Grand Order JP: 688,739,705.

User Info: bdragan18

bdragan18
1 month ago#6
Extella is parallel to ccc, both being alternate routes to extra. The incident creating bb never occurred, so no sakura 5 either.
Eh.

DemiseEnd
1 month ago#7
kuronoshingami posted...
*Do note that these are purely my own after thoughts and in no way should be taken as facts. things can change.*

If they ever introduce a top assassin in next installment it's going to be king hassan. extella is plagued with lack of assassins. understandable, since their np needs to be aoe to match the game's musou nature. but there are quite few aoe assassins that fit the criteria. wonder why they havent released them yet. same for casters and berserkers. extella only has two casters and 3 berserkers and none of them can be considered top. though lancelot and tamamo does make for a strong case.

With the possibility what the true ending has shown us rex magnus carl can be a strong candidate for the ruler class, if they are ever summoned. all others are as DemiseEnd pointed them out. though i do not remember if cu and romulus are ever mentioned to be top servants. romulus does not even appear in game.

Gil is a weird case. mooncell did not even call him. dude just manifested there on his own will. he's crazy powerful with "press this to win" kinda np so he's way above top servants.

But we should wait and see what happens. since the fight with velber did not even begin in the first place. there should be another extella game coming. no reason not to. they need to finish this story so they might introduce them in the next installments.

Cu become a Top servant after beating Sca in Extella Link. I havent played it but my friends who have played Link said so, and i take their words for it

Romulus being a top servant is mentioned in a material. I could look it up but im on a vacation so lol

DemiseEnd
1 month ago#8
Personally i feel eh with this title as a whole. Its basically there to hype up Altera in Extella as a big deal "wtf she beats the top servant PogChamp and took over 70% of the Moon Cell"

Then you play Altera route and well

Iskandar and Jeanne is kinda throwing
Gil utterly s***stomps Altera and is basically bored anyway

Making the title feel meh

Gawain should have been a Top servant simply because no character in Extella is even close to how much of an overpowered motherf***er he is kek

User Info: Zilong17

Zilong17
1 month ago#9
DemiseEnd posted...
Gawain should have been a Top servant simply because no character in Extella is even close to how much of an overpowered motherf***er he is kek

I wouldn't say Iskandar/Jeanne jobbed, both mention that Altera beat them senseless pretty handily.

Gawain is checked by Lu Bu's raw prowess/stats in Extella, also.
"My experience with Musashi boils down to using Zilong's and any monkey can realize Zi's Musashi is not normal." - DemiseEnd

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
1 month ago#10
Was hard to take Altera seriously after both Nero and Tamo kicked her ass.
Cancer free 47 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE SUPER BOWL LII CHAMPIONS
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Fate Extella Top Servants *Spoiler
  • Topic Archived