You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Which upcoming banner are you stocking up your SQ for?

User Info: Ampere

Ampere
3 weeks ago#1
Which upcoming NA banner are you stocking up your SQ for?

Personally, I might drop a some rolls on the first Agartha banner, otherwise all my quartz will be going to the 2nd banner of this year's summer event for Maid Alter and Raiko Lancer.

User Info: AntivirusEX

AntivirusEX
3 weeks ago#2
Summer and Hokusai

User Info: hmmmmname

hmmmmname
3 weeks ago#3
Summer and Abby (and Hokusai).
"You're Gonna Carry That Weight"
https://www.youtube.com/user/hmmmmname

User Info: VirusLord

VirusLord
3 weeks ago#4
I don't know. -_- My savings are completely dead after my futile attempt to roll for Melt. I kinda want to take another try at Summer Kiyohime, but... I've already got NP3 Summer Tamamo. I'd also kinda like to grab Summer Nobu... But I really need to start saving for later in the year, too. I want Osakabe-hime from Halloween, and I've got to grab one of the Foreigners at the end/beginning of the year, though I'm still torn on which one. Christmas might also be one of my best chances to pick up Nursery Rhyme... But then I also need to save up for next February and my second chance at MHXA... Ugh, there's pretty much no way that I'll have anything to spare on rolling for Eresh.

Saving is hard. >_>
Ruler of the Unknown Universe
"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality." - Emil, ToS:DotNW

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
3 weeks ago#5
Saving4nobbu
FGO User ID: 055,832,829
Friendly Neighborhood Asterios Advocate

User Info: Kneekicker

Kneekicker
3 weeks ago#6
Summer 2. My broad goal is to get all the Summer Servants, but I'll be specifically aiming for Helena with multiple NP levels.
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 | PSN: ansonip2000 | Steam: Kneekicker
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.

User Info: KefkaesqueXIII

KefkaesqueXIII
3 weeks ago#7
New Summer 1, primarily for Nobuzerker.
"My faith protects me. My kevlar helps." - Michael Carpenter, Knight of the Cross

User Info: suchiuomizu

suchiuomizu
3 weeks ago#8
Mine go as they come, too few come too slowly to save like that considering rates. It is just a question of how much I am willing to buy each time, assuming I don't get my rare exceptional luck.

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
3 weeks ago#9
Just Summer Raikou. Agartha 4* servants are on solo-rate up during Halloween. Raikou Zerker has better banners in the future than Onigashima.

User Info: TheBorlax

TheBorlax
3 weeks ago#10
I'm going to try to grab Bryn this Nero fest and then it's Hokusai.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Which upcoming banner are you stocking up your SQ for?