• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Servants Natural Enemy

User Info: Chaosinc1290

Chaosinc1290
4 weeks ago#1
So I remember a long while back reading some where that one of the side materiel books I think that a number if not all characters have something called a "Natural Enemy", more or less the worst enemy said character could face. The only specific one I read was that EMIYA is Gil's.I was wondering just how many characters have one listed somewhere (if this is even a thing to begin with) If not who do think would be whos? Jokingly Id imagine Abby would be one to Prisma Illya and Miyu (and maybe Kuro) due to being magical girls.

User Info: Seybah

Seybah
4 weeks ago#2
Achilles would wet his pants if he had to fight Penthesilea

User Info: Seybah

Seybah
4 weeks ago#3
Also if you look at the Type-Moon wikia they write exactly these stuff. Artoria's natural enemies, for example, are Gilgamesh, Kiritsugu and Merlin.

User Info: SaberCherry

SaberCherry
4 weeks ago#4
Seybah posted...
Also if you look at the Type-Moon wikia they write exactly these stuff. Artoria's natural enemies, for example, are Gilgamesh, Kiritsugu and Merlin.

Not to mention Mordred.
FGO NA (Sakura): 251638528. Lolidusa, Okita, Ishtar, Scathach, Ozy, Waver, Jack, Raikou, Ruler Martha

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
4 weeks ago#5
Merlin is a natural enemy for comedic reasons though. She just has no idea how she's supposed to deal with him socially.

Nobody does. Nobody.
FGO User ID: 055,832,829
Friendly Neighborhood Asterios Advocate

User Info: Funny2never

Funny2never
4 weeks ago#6
Seybah posted...

The natural enemy section seems pretty incomplete and there isn’t one for a lot of characters (I only find ones for characters in the various anime adaptations). It can also be pretty one way, such as not listing Mordred as a natural enemy of King Aurthur, but listing King Arthur as a natural enemy of Mordred (and not listing anyone’s as Gilgamesh’s natural enemy)
You thought it was Zoroark, but it was I, DIttO!
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Servants Natural Enemy
  • Topic Archived