• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Nightless City Servants?

User Info: goodJT

goodJT
1 month ago#61
Core-Lokt posted...
Ikorus13 posted...
Core-Lokt posted...
goodJT posted...
Ikorus13 posted...
ScrappyDingo posted...
Wu_Hu posted...
schez is hot dark chocolate. Nothing else matters

Eh, I'd rather have the Godiva of Servants, Nitocris.

I agree. Nito is somehow simultaneously sexy and ADORABLE. She tries so hard to be dignified and aloof, and it just fails so badly and its so sweet. XD

Actually thats part of why I like jalter too. The dork with the ahoge keeps slipping through the cracks in her facade.

And Nito also has the distinction of being one of the most forward servants in her final ascension. (I.e blatant 'let's f***' vibes)

Nice..well, looks like I need to raise Nito ASAP. She is super cute, and that earned her next-in-line status for ascension.

Maybe ill pick her up at with the freebie ticket if i roll wu normally. Ive been thinking what to do with it, and right now im pretty sure wu is my best use for it currently.

I have SAlter, A&M, and Nito at NP4, and I am probably going to pick one of them to finish them out. I've been leaning Nito, and if for some reason I picked a new servant, it would likely be Wu, also.

Why Wu?
AKA Tykronos/Ryltex,The Glass Wraith of Gamefaqs.
https://i.imgur.com/78v9AxX.png https://i.imgur.com/1GEFq8L.png it's now a thing.

User Info: MrSmokestack

MrSmokestack
1 month ago#62
goodJT posted...
Why Wu?

Wu is one of the few Quick supports we get until Skadi. Her buff value is very good, especially if you use her Bond CE and a conga line of Poster Girl supports.
"Nice hustle, tons of fun! Next time eat a salad." -Scout
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Nightless City Servants?
  • Topic Archived