You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. What are you up to this week?

User Info: KeyKing7

KeyKing7
3 days ago#1
How are you using your time?

A dead period until CCC arrives. What are you doing with your time?

I’m just going through dailies to burn AP. Also currently 8/10 of the way through finishing a KH run.
Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!

User Info: ASCII1990

ASCII1990
3 days ago#2
40 AP Daily and then trying to farm shells in Babylonia.

User Info: Neas

Neas
3 days ago#3
Farming pages in Shinjuku.
FGO: Yebisu, FC: 070,940,440

User Info: Demonrugal

Demonrugal
3 days ago#4
Playing Sekiro if I don’t do something else. Nothing for FGO except doing daily quests from natural AP

Been this way since I rolled for Gil NP2 but the game spooked me with Orion instead. Last time it was Sanzang from Merlin banner (got him anyway) but I got tired of it somehow...
If you get to hell, tell them I sent you. You get a free T-shirt.

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
3 days ago#5
Literally just do dailies.

No luck with NP2 Gil.

User Info: AKMU

AKMU
3 days ago#6
Epic Seven.

User Info: gNNNs

gNNNs
3 days ago#7
Ember farming every day. To many servant already in final ascension but not max level
Ign : NcipTex fgo :WG7PwwT27p

User Info: Chaos_Missile

Chaos_Missile
3 days ago#8
Dailies + Going through Shinjuku

Chap 4 now. Had a very rough start. (those colorato..things + me bond-training (somewhat low-leveled) evil servants= major lost)
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
Farming Archer cookies for Moriarty so I can max his 2nd skill.

Gonna throw him at the Nero fight in CCC lol.
MH CB Legend. I am the reason GP Counters were removed from Gen. Please show appropriate respect. Thank you.
Spending my Stamina farming embers, and my non-fgo time playing Fate/Extra (just finished week 3, and kinda wish I'd played this before FGO spoiled me as to all the servant identities).
"My faith protects me. My kevlar helps." - Michael Carpenter, Knight of the Cross
(edited 3 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. What are you up to this week?